Thread: When is the next batch coming I'm out of quests in Cafe World

When is the next batch coming I'm out of quests in Cafe World

Does anyone know When is the next batch or upgrade will be coming to cafe world? I'm already out of quests in Zynga's Cafe World Game! I just love this game and i would really love you play it more if there are more quests coming up. Ireally had a good time playing cafe world. But not to forget the bugs! I had so many bugs that at times i used to quit the day cause of all the nasty bugs that zynga introduced or which just showed up...

Re: When is the next batch coming I'm out of quests in Cafe World

Same thing with me. I believe I have finished every single goal in Cafe World so far because there aren't any other goals popping up for me. All I have is the catering truck where I can do catering goals which is fine. I was wondering when the next batch of goals were going to be released. Anyone know? Would be a great help and relief to know when we would get our hands on something new. Really excited to see something new coming up soon. Hope "soon" for zynga means really soon...

Please take a second look at the box for me since you should be posting on your own wall for parts; not other people's walls. If you are being asked to post to others walls, please let everyone know. As far as your original question, unfortunately nobody know or has a schedule of releases from the developers of any new quests or new missions or any kind of add-ons. So we play the game as you do, and experience the releases the same way you do...

If others have the game hidden/ blocked, it does not show up on their walls. It goes on your wall. I had to un hide it from 2 of the kids so we could click on the link. After we were done, we hid it again. They hate the clutter of those posts. They don't mind me keeping their game going as long as I don't put up the things on their wall. Actually if you stay in your cafe for about 15 minutes or so, the people that come in with the "hearts" over their heads will give you the parts that you need if you click on them. That is how I got mine built in about 15-20 minutes or so.

Come to think of it, I think it might post it on my own wall. But still, it shows up on their walls as well doesn't it? They have to be notified somehow that I need parts for the fridge or whatever buildable it is I'm working on. Noticed that Crisper Drawer & Condenser Coil are a general posting, but Door Shelf & Therm. Control are required to be individually posted on other's walls. What I meant was that you have to ask people individually for these items, as opposed to a general request for the other two. I am assuming that this is what MacIntel is referring to. Also, just entered my cafe and saw it. I hate posting on other people's walls asking for parts. It's annoying!