Thread: Weird graphics while playing Magicka

Weird graphics while playing Magicka

On the system here I have Windows 7 and I am playing this game on the same system. Well when I went for the installation of the game I never got any issue with it there. Now I have seen that the issue is with the Graphics of the system. The graphics here has really gone weird and hence it will be better if you all can let me know how I can get out of this weird graphic here. With all the other games that I have here; I am not at all getting any issue. What is the big issue here? I have seen all the possible solutions that I can but really cannot find any solution in the game. Would appreciate any help in the matter.

Re: Weird graphics while playing Magicka

It seems that the Graphic Drivers that you have installed on your system is not functioning properly and hence you are getting the issue. It seems that some of the files must have got corrupted and hence you are getting the issue. It will be better if you can just go with the installation of the Graphic Drivers there again and see if after making the reinstallation of the things you are able to rectify the issue of yours. If you are having the issue with the graphics and you are sure about the same then it will be better if you can just go with the same here.

I would like you to see for the updated drivers instead for the system of yours. You will be able to get the updated drivers from the official site of the Graphic Card. Just go there and enter the Full Model number of the graphic card and then go for the operating system there. You will be able to get the one for you. If you are using Windows 7 then please make sure about the version of eth Operating system. I mean to say see what is the bit version. If it is 32 bit then see that you install that particular version there and if the bit version if 64 bit then you will be required to have that particular driver. Select the drivers properly and then go with the installation of the same. Hope that this will really solve the issue that you are facing here.

I have been caught with this type of issue most of the time and that too with most of the games. Well I was able to get out of the issue by downloading the drivers. I use to uninstall the current drivers and then I use to visit on the official site of the graphic card. In my case I was using Nvidia graphic card. Once I visited the site then I used to ask it to go for the system scan and after the scan was over it used to come up with the appropriate drivers. After getting it downloaded and installed I used to restart and then all the issues were solved. Hope the same in your case too. Let me know about the same.

It will be nice if you can just make a restart and see if you are getting any error message for the game. After that if you find any error then let us all know about the same and if you do not get any error then go to settings option of the Game and see if after making some changes you can see the game working there. You will be required to change the resolution as well there. Sometimes playing the games by changing the resolution can also bring you out of the issue that you are getting there. You can just minimize the things there and see if that can help you in any manner.

You have not replied yet and hence it seems that the issue of yours was not solved with all the solution that have been given so far and hence I think that it will be great if you can simply go with the reinstallation of the whole game there and see if that can help you with the issue that you are getting there. Just make sure that you install the game in the clean manner. You can uninstall the game from Control Panel and then you can get the game installed on the system again. See if the reinstallation of the things can really help you at the moment.