Thread: Screen flickers while playing Magicka

Screen flickers while playing Magicka

What can be the issue with the game here? I have seen that when I am playing the game on the system the screen here flickers. Actually nothing happens after that and the game goes on without any issue. I have not got any sort of pop up nor I have received and crash report but simply I get this flickering screen. Can you all there please let me know what can be the issue here? My friends are saying that the game is really nice but because of the flickering issue I have just stopped playing it. Can you all please tell me how can I fix this? Has anyone faced such issue before?

Re: Screen flickers while playing Magicka

I would advise you to play the game in the Window Mode. I am playing the game in this mode and have never got any issue as such. Hope that you will also not have any issue in going by this way. All you will be required to do is go in the settings and then you can select the Window mode there. You will be required to go in the Menu option at first of the game and then navigate to the Settings option and then go to the Video settings tab there. See if playing the game in Window Mode actually troubles you in any manner. Will wait for your reply.

Screen is flickering then it seems to me that the issue is actually with the Graphic Card of yours and hence it will be really appreciated if you can simply have the installation of the Graphic Drivers there and see if that can help you with the issue that you are actually getting there. It may happen that while playing the game the game is actually utilizing a lot more graphics. It will be better if you can compensate the things with the installation of the latest drivers and see if it solved the flickering issue that you are getting on your system.

See if you are actually meeting the system requirement that has been specified for the game. You will be required to have the sufficient amount of the accessories so that you can just have the game running on the system in the smooth manner here. You will be required to have the Graphic Card from either NVIDIA or ATI and that too of 512 MB and then you will be able to play the game on the system. See if there is no issue with the Graphic Card there.

It will be better if you can simply go and check the connection of the hardware components in the system and see if there can be any issue. It will be better if you can just open up the case and then uninstall the graphic card and the RAM and then again put them back in their respective slots. Also check for the Cable that connects the Monitor and the CPU see if there is no issue with it there. In addition to this make sure that you go with cleaning the things as well there. Sometime cleaning the components can also help you.