Thread: Cannot install Microsoft .NET Frameworks for Magicka

Cannot install Microsoft .NET Frameworks for Magicka

I have the system here in my case and I have installed Windows 7 on the system. I have 2GB RAM and graphic Card from NVIDIA. Well I had seen the minimum specification that was actually required so that I can have Magicka on the system. I went and bought this game and after that I went for the installation of the same. During the installation it gave me a pop up saying that it needs to install Microsoft .NET Frameworks at first and I did that for the game. Now the thing is that every time I launch the game it says that it is installing Microsoft .NET Frameworks and then it goes for the installation. Now the thing is that it is actually not installing Microsoft .NET Frameworks since after I restart the game again I can see the same thing repeating here. Can you all please let me know what are the things that I will be required to do so that the issue can be solved here?

Re: Cannot install Microsoft .NET Frameworks for Magicka

Well if that is the case then it will be better if you can simply go with the reinstallation of the Microsoft .NET Frameworks on your computer. I would like to say that if the Microsoft .NET Frameworks is not getting installed since the earlier version of the same is installed or it might be causing you the issue because of the game then you can simply uninstall the game and then can go with the installation of the Microsoft .NET Frameworks and then you can simply have the installation of the game. It was really nice that you looked at the specifications and then you purchased the game. You will be able to get the game working just make the installation again and let me get notified about the progress.

I have the Microsoft .NET Frameworks version 4 on the system and I have downloaded the same from the official site. If you want you can simply go there and you can have the latest one for your system. I am sure that the version of the Microsoft .NET Frameworks that you are actually using is not working in the proper manner there and hence you are getting the trouble there. It seems to me that it is looking for the newer version and it is attempting for making the installation of the latest version and hence you are getting the trouble. Well that is the only thing that I can say. Go to the official site and see if this newer and the latest version of the .net framework can actually help with the issues.

I would also agree to what has been said above and would really like you to go with the same. It is always better that you have the latest drivers and the latest software so that you might not get caught with such issues there. Just uninstall the older version of the Microsoft .NET Frameworks and you can get the same uninstalled from the Control Panel and after that just download and install version 4 and then restart the system. Now after that launch the game and hope that you will not see the Installing .NET FRAMEWORK message again there.

I would like to tell that it will be better if you can just stick to the things that has been mentioned in the system requirement. So it will be nice if you can just install the Microsoft .NET Frameworks and that too the 3.5 version. Do not try to have version 4 nor version 2 just go for the 3.5 version. You can get the same downloaded from here: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 and if you do not find the same there then you can just get it downloaded from the following link. This is the direct download link: Download Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5. Just make sure that you install the .NET Framework on your system in a clean manner so that the files from the older version do not conflict with the installation files of the newer version.

My recommendation is that you will be able to get the .NET Framework in your system and you will really not have any issue with the same. All you will be required to do is first uninstall the game and then uninstall the .net framework from the Control Panel and then simply then go with the installation of the .net framework and then when you once see that it is completed then you can go with the installation of the game.