Thread: Any idea about Magicka Spell Helper

Any idea about Magicka Spell Helper

I have started playing this game here on my system and I have just seen that there are a bunch of spells that I will have to take care of so that I can keep the things going in a pretty manner. Now I have seen that there are a lot of keys that hold the spells. You press them that the spell will work. I just want to know what can be things here that I can do. Actually I just want to know if there can be any shortcuts to this all spells here. I just want to know about the same. I have heard some of the users speaking about the Magicka Spell Helper; but I was not able to get any information on the same. Can you all please help me in obtaining the information of the same and how can I use it for my game.

Re: Any idea about Magicka Spell Helper

Yes what you have heard on the internet and from the users is true and this time a tool called Magicka Spell Helper has been actually released. The thing here is that by making use of this tool you will be able to get all the spells working under one key. I meant to say that by pressing just one key you will be able to cast all the spells that are there in this game. It will be most useful with the complex spells that are there in the game. I really do not have the latest update regarding the tool but I have seen some of the users using it and hope that they will come up with the feedback about this tool soon. If this goes actually working then you will be able to see it help you with speed boosting and personal defense shielding.

Actually this tool Magicka Spell Helper is a tiny program that works on the basis of the Macro. It will allow you to create macro for all the spells and then you will be able to cast all the steps by just pressing one key there. For e.g. you can cast WATER, ICE, FIRE, LIFE, ARCANE, EARTH and all other cast by just pressing the key 1. If you want you will be required to Google down the keyword: Magicka Spell Helper download. You will get a ZIP file for the same. If you are able to play the game without issues then you can use this very program without any issue.

You should really go with the requirements for the Magicka Spell Helper. Actually the thing is that if you have the game running properly then you will be able to get this working as well. And if there is some sort of issue then the only additional thing that you will be required for the smooth functioning of the game and the tool is .NET Framework 3.5. You will be required to download the .zip file of this tool and extract it. You will be required to extract it to the same directory when you have actually installed the game. After this open MagickaSpellHelper.exe and then click on Add new option. Then you will be required to specify the key that when you will press will cast all the spells and just make that entry for all the spells. By doing this you will be able to make all the spells to work with the single key.

I really do not think that this is actually a cheat. I have seen some of the users calling it as a cheat; but I really do not think that making use of the Macros can at all be called as cheat. Well I can only hope that this will work and you all will be able to use the complex spells without any further issues. Also at the same time it is eliminating the necessity of remembering the key combination and I am sure that you will love this feature.