Thread: Dishes not to be counted towards Catering Goals in Cafe World

Dishes not to be counted towards Catering Goals in Cafe World

Within 2 days, I made about 50 dishes and when they were ready to serve, they did not count towards my kitchen. I canceled the order for holidays as I did, because I was wasting my time. Does anyone else have this problem? Or someone else has a solution for this? Please if anyone has any information or any way-out solution for my problem than please provide me any take me out from this annoying issue.

re: Dishes not to be counted towards Catering Goals in Cafe World

I had just said. I just cook the 20 cheeseburgers and they were enrolled and all 20 and guacamole dip and yet it says 18/20 and 1 / 20 each. Now I'm messed up because I have things on 24 hours and cannot solve this problem. And I cooked 10 Onion Soup for the second part of the objective Fridge and, you guessed it, none of them count towards the goal. The 5 gift box I had in my account but not the ones I cooked. Damn, it's frustrating!

Here I also want to add my comment. The catered meal with balloons on the homepage of Internet cafe, I tried a dozen times to get those things you need to buy ahead and they will not! Try to take food on the stove by one. Do not click on every stove all at the same time. I noticed that if you click all the cooks who prepared food, she is confused about the date. so once just try this, I am sure this will help you.

I cooked about 12 dishes Guacamole today and they were not reflected on the status page for objective Fridge 3. Now I have to wait and see if this problem will be fixed because I refuse to use Cafe cash to complete the goal. I do not want to cook all meals just to know they are not counted either. So I'm stuck waiting and no progress on the goal. I submitted a support ticket for both GOAL 3 errors. I waited half a day for a solution.

Not only things not counting but there's a ton of lag, extreme lag. I cooked all 20 cheeseburgers, and it was still counting those when chips with Guacamole finished cooking. Served all of the chips with guacamole, (I have 25 stoves, 4 with soup on them, 21 doing chips) and then sat back and waited for the counter to catch up. It got to 8 counted and then stopped counting. Waited 15 minutes, and I got the "there was a problem with your connection" notice. Upon reloading, only those 8 were counted, and the ones that didn't count are now back on my stove, spoiled. This is so frustrating it’s not funny. This has been a problem for weeks now.

Re: Dishes not to be counted towards Catering Goals in Cafe World

I have almost finished Fred's goals, set 5, goal II of V, but yesterday my dishes stopped couting. I have coocked 24 lamp curries 2 times, first time using Serving Sussie and they didn't count. Coocked 24 new lamp curries and tried to serve them one by one clicking on the stoves, but that did not work either. Yes, this is very frustrating