Thread: Magicka crashes at cinematic level 6

Magicka crashes at cinematic level 6

Hi friends I just want to let you people know that the Magicka that am playing crashes at the cinematic level. I mean to say that I am playing this game from long time and the thing here is that I am not able to go ahead of the 6th level. Actually the thing here is that I have finished the Warlock's challenges and later on entering the next stage the game crashes. I really don’t know why this is happening and why I am always hanging up on the same stage. Please help me in fixing this issue.

Re: Magicka crashes at cinematic level 6

I think that the game play is crashing at the specific game point then what you have to do here is that just see whether the game is crashing exactly at the same level and if is the same then there is the graphics issue which the game can’t sustain. So you have to just see whether the graphics settings are high or not and if they are high then you have to make then such they will suit the game as well as the system.

Well I think that the problem that you are facing is due to the game that you have installed because it is not the proper one which is not having the full version of the same. Actually it happens if the game is not properly installed on the same and now what you have to do here is that just try and find out the appropriate version and that too from the trusted source. I am sure that doing this will definitely help you to solve the issue and also will make sure that problem never arise again.

I was also facing the similar kind of issue when the game use to crash in between and I guess you are also going through the same phase. And if you really want to solve the issue then just try and see whether the Direct x is installed on your system or not and if it is not then you have to make sure that you are installing the updated on the system. That will definitely allow you to play the game and then you can clear the level six and move ahead.