Thread: No connection or no replying in Cafe World

No connection or no replying in Cafe World

I am playing Cafe World since very long time but I just newly get this problem. I don’t know why this is occurring and what the solution for this. I tried many things and I also searched on many sites but not able to find any answer. While I play this game at my friends place, its works little bit smooth, but then also giving problem to loading. So please if anyone has any information why this is occurring than please let me know the solution.

Re: No connection or no replying in Cafe World

Do you have plans on fixing this issue with connection problems? Can you recognize that there is any? I cannot even on the French onion soup without having a connection problem. If you attach a recipe for a purpose, make sure it works. It seems that the only time we get an answer is when there are enough people complain. I know I can not be the only one who is beyond frustrated. Please come and let us know what happens and how it is supported. Not remove the spoil. Food away from stoves is another issue at this time. I see something or years, but not in the middle rows or here and there. Even with a backup. I know that some freak but perhaps you should take the game for an hour or two and fix things instead of ignoring them and trying to make up with him. We know how it works. Bad enough humor in real life, but my only way out is the worst. You should definitely have weekly schedule maintenance to correct the problems. We have in other online games. It should not be different, unless you really do not want this to succeed.

I keep having the same problems. I even tried a different computer, over at my parents' house, same problems. For a few days, it seemed to be working, and pretty fast at that, too. I was impressed. Now I am back to square one. It takes forever to load the game, and then I either get the "Connection Problem" or my Flash Player goes down. I just downloaded the newest version of that. So that can't be a problem. I cleared the cache; I did everything you are supposed to do. NOTHING! My dishes keep spoiling in the game! I serve the Artichoke Dip and already have new dishes cooking on the stoves. And all of the sudden, the Dip is back on. And I have to start over. And at that point, it loses connection. Once I am finally backed in, everything is spoiled. Fix everything else before you bring new stuff into the game. And while you are at it, turn the spoil off - I hate that I keep losing dishes.

It is still happening for me right now. Blank white page, no splash screen at all. Look down the bar at the bottom of the listing page, and the second announcement of the Left (Netflix) does not load. I just started a separate thread for this in this section. I first saw the problem on Sunday morning and early yesterday evening (U.S. CST) and again just now. The two other times, it was resolved in half an hour, but it's pretty frustrating.

I just got it to load OK again. What seemed to work was all the way out of the computer (the browser is closed, restart the computer, and return to the Internet) and then clearing the browser cache. But I do not know if it was a coincidence then charged, or whether this process has been the case. It's pretty simple to do, so worth a try. Anyway, I got back in the game.

I keep disconnecting as well and it's getting rather annoying as my dip is then spoiled even though I've tried serving same over and over and over but since I keep dc it doesn’t save the progress. Atm trying to help friends doing valentines and cant since I keep dc'ing. Any news at all on why this keeps happening to some of us and others can play fine? FYI I've tried chrome, IE, safari, Firefox...etc. But nothing seems to work. Cleared my cache too....doesn’t seem that anything I can do helps