Thread: After loading Magicka I get a blank screen

After loading Magicka I get a blank screen

I have recently installed the Magicka game on my system and it seems to me that it is not doing well. I mean to say that when the game is loaded then after the starting menu the game goes blank and nothing else. I really don’t know what the hell is going on and why I am not able to install the game on system. Actually I didn’t get any kind of error message while installing the game and the installation was neat and clear and still I am not able to play this game. So please help me in this case and let me know how I can install this game on my system.

Re: After loading Magicka I get a blank screen

I think the team lacks the graphics card drivers, because the game is trying to start, but crashes as soon as it starts. I suggest you to update the drivers on your computer and verify that the game starts correctly or not. The best way to update the drivers would do the same from the Device Manager. Here one thing should keep in mind is to select the correct graphics card in the BIOS. And now I want you to install the appropriate drivers and then see how it goes, I hope that installing the appropriate one will definitely help you out.

Well it seems to me that the problem is associated with the executable file for the game. It could happen that the file must have got corrupted due to the same it is not working properly. I suggest you to download the installation file again and then go through the same installation procedure and verify that it works or not. You can use some other source to download the same file this time as the source itself could have been infected by something so the file transfer is not done properly and as a result of a file becomes corrupted.

It may be your Windows machine does not have a good support for DirectX, because it the game cannot start properly. I suggest you to install the latest support of DirectX on your computer and verify that it works for you or not. This game might need the support of DirectX 11, which may not exist on your machine. And here I want you to find out the latest and the updated direct x which will allow you to play the game.