Thread: Is need for speed shift available with android

Is need for speed shift available with android

I have played the PC version of Need for speed shift and it is the fantastic card racing game that I have ever played. Now I want the same game on the android phone which I am using. Actually I am not aware whether this game is available for the mobile phone which I am using . Have anyone tried this one on their phone if yes then please let me know from where to download the same and then install on phone. Please help me in this case because I badly need this game on my phone since I want to play the same at instant access.

Re: Is need for speed shift available with android

The first thing I say here is that this game is available for phones based on Android, too. Well, I'm using this game in the Android game I'm playing and I'm sure this will definitely help you also to install the game. Make sure you download the game from the official site and then install it on your phone. And once it is installed correctly, then you never will face any kind of problems which are normally faced with such kind of games.

Get the most visually stunning and extreme racing game Need For Speed Shift Android on your Smartphone. The physics is very well done and fantastic graphics and real cars. Need high-end Android devices to enjoy the full game. Requirements: Android phones Snapdragon + (X10, N1, etc). Finally, it is good news for fans of Need for speed game like sprinting on their Android phones. You can download the Mod Installation location of the market. And try to install Need For Speed Shift in the SD card mod installation location.

Well if you really want to install this game on you mobile phone then you have to follow the below mentioned steps:
    • The first step is to download the Need for Speed Shift. APK file from the official site
    • After the download is completed you have to place the file on the system that is nothing but the phone
    • now you have to mount the SD card by connecting it with the computer
    • Now copy the APK. File on the memory card
    • After copying the file to the SD card, use "Installer Apps" or "Linda File Manager to manually install this application on your phone.
    • Wait for the installation and there you go! You have Need For Speed: Time application installed on your Android phone.