Thread: Farmville: Crop Mastery Spreadsheet

Farmville: Crop Mastery Spreadsheet

I am just 14 years, and I love to play many games on my computer. Because of that I have bought a gaming Computer. My computer Configuration is Processor - Intel Dual Core 1.6 ghz , ASUS M2V-MX Motherboard, Ram -1 gb Kingston , Hard Disk - 500gb, Monitor - 17" flat monitor LG, DVDRAM, Nvidia GeForce GTX 570. So I can play all kind of games but I love to play games on facebook. Mostly I play Zynga games on facebook like Frontierville, petville, Poker, Café world, Farmville, etc… But I love to play Farmville the most. But I don’t know the Mastering level of Seeds, so if possible help me with a chat or so.

Re: Farmville: Crop Mastery Spreadsheet

I am also playing this game from 8 to 10 months so I know some seeds mastering level. I can help you with some of them and I also require some more so if anyone knows more than post more chats as I do. I am adding Corn, cotton, Potatoes, Red Wheat, Broccolli, Cabbage, Eggplant, Lavender, Pineapple, Grapes, lilies, peas, peppers, Red Tulips, Soybeans, Sunflower, Iris, Cucumber, White Roses, Artichokes, Watermelon, Yellow Melons, Orange Daisy, etc..

I love this spreadsheet and use it constantly. Thanks you very much!!!
    I have reached Level 74 and I have Masteries:Artichokes, Cascadian Blueberries, Bell Pepper, Blackberries, Corn, Cotton, Cranberries, Cupcakes, Daffodils, Eggplant, Gogi Berries, Grapes, Hollyhocks, Lavender, Lilacs, Morning Glory, Pattypan, Peanut, Peas, Peppers, Pinto Beans, Pumpkins, Rice, Soybeans, Squash, Strawberries, Sunflowers, Tomatillos, Tulips, Watermelon, Wheat, White Grapes, Yellow Melon. So I can help you with more list.

I have more mastering level chat which I have updated but I forget to update more two permanent crops Orange Daisy and Columbine which I am just writing with their levels and points.

Orange daisy: 1 day, level 1 :720 level 2: 1440 level 3: 2160 total: 4320. Columbine: 4hours, level 1: 2200 level 2: 4400 level 3: 6600 total: 13200.I have reached Farmville Level 101 and I have Mastered 77 Regular and 18 Limited crops. And Bakery Crafting Mastery: 1 & 2 stars for all goods 3 Star for Potato Bread.

To add a crop to your existing spreadsheet:
    1. Click on the blank row that corresponds to the time frame of that crop
    Ex: If it is a 4 day crop you would click on the number 6 so that the whole row is highlighted
    2. Right click and select "insert"
    3. Now you should have two blank rows. (6 & 7)
    4. You can do this one of two ways:
    a: go to a crop above that is the same (ex: 4 day crop, yellow melons) and click on that row (#5)
    right click and copy, then click on #6 and right click, paste. now you will have two yellow melons, just change the name and the requirements to the new crop, all the formulas will be there, (remember to zero out the completed or you may get errors)
    b: download my updated spreadsheet, select the new crop entire row, copy it, and then paste it to your new blank row (this is the easiest) .