Thread: Golden Eggs in angry birds on Android.

Golden Eggs in angry birds on Android.

I am having the android phone and using the same from the last few months and which is nothing but the HTC. I have also installed the angry bird on my phone and it is really doing well and love this fantastic game which is entertaining me from last few days. Now the only thing that is worrying me here is that I am not able understand what is the use of golden eggs in this game. Have anyone played this game and cleared all the stages then please let me know how I can benefit these eggs. Please help me out of this one.

Re: Golden Eggs in angry birds on Android.

Angry Bird is one of the games sold in the iTunes App Store. After playing the first place on numerous occasions, the surprise hit is certainly deserved. Anyway, one of the things that led to the game having on the lives of so many fans is the amazing depth gambling offers. One of those layers of depth lies in unlockable levels that players can get by searching for hidden gold eggs scattered around the eggs worlds. This game can open any number of cool bonuses. They can range from additional levels, super rare, often filled with lots of pigs, or sometimes even physical enormous puzzle to be solved. I hope that this will help you to solve the issue.

If you are unable to use the golden egg the here are the steps that will help you to solve the issue and then you can implement the egg wherever you want:
    • First of all you have to open level 13 to 12 Ham Em 'High
    • Shoot the first yellow bird wherever you want
    • Now kill the white bird back and release an egg on the back of the hill
    • If the aim is perfect then you will able to view the yellow egg
    • Now you have to open the super bowl which is at the golden egg and the see how it goes.
    • And now you can directly use the egg on the stage you want or at the level you want.

If you look at the eggs in the egg stage of gold you can find each egg has some kind of track. Such as an egg is a treasure chest inside. As I was playing was at levels 1-8 and saw the ark itself. I pressed on his chest and got into an egg. Good luck in search for more clues. I am sure that at the first part in level eight you will definitely find the golden egg and then it totally depends on you how to use the same. I hope this will let you understand how to make use of the eggs.

The recent update of confused angry birds nearly everyone who had the game because the Golden Egg level appeared and none of us could find a way to find them. These are the ones I have so far. Go to the credits and see the whole way. A golden egg will be in front of you at the end and then you can utilize the same. I hope that doing this will guide you to the level where there will be the need of golden eggs and then you can easily utilize it there.