Thread: What you mean by icon of Little Island in dream world

What you mean by icon of Little Island in dream world

Last night at the time of playing dream world I noticed that there is small icon of island inside new map. I am playing this game since last two months. I never saw icon like this inside my game window before. I took reference of manual still unable to get appropriate answer for this question. I just want to know that what does this icon actually indicates. I don’t have any idea about it. I am waiting for your replies. Try to get back to me with your suggestions as soon as possible. I would like to say thanks in advance to all you people.

Re: What you mean by icon of Little Island in dream world

After dreading post I discuss about this with my friends having knowledge about social networking games. As far I come to know from this discussion, the icon appearing inside your game window might be a new area inside dream world. Where you can find the magic tree. I hope you know about magic tree. Magic tree is a tree which throws explosions in the form of apple at the time of attack. My one friend told me that it might be indicators of work done you did inside new map. If you already did more than two jobs inside new map, than it might be the same one. I am telling you again I am not pretty much sure about this. Just give me some time to do more research on it.

It might be possible that there is a unicorn dropping best staff in this game. Unicorn is responsible for give you healing abilities which are really useful in this game. If you defeat Julius than it might be possible that it is an indicator of best sword given by him to you after completing fight. I am not much sure about that. I already put your question on my facebook’s wall. I hope someone will provide better answer for your question. Even though I asked my all friends available on facebook. They also unaware about the meaning of this. They assure me that they will send me appropriate answer as soon as possible.

It might be factory within the tree or may be just simple scenery. Just submit your query on facebooks help and support section. I hope they will definitely help you to solve your problem. If you are not facing any problem with any other functionality of this game, I will suggest you to continue your career without thinking about that icon. Mean while I am sure facebook will send let you know about the meaning of that icon present inside your games window.

I will suggest you to ask about this inside your friend circle. If you are not able to get appropriate answer then submit your problem as a thread on official site of facebook. Till then you can also make use of reference guides available on internet. There are number of guides available on internet be careful about selecting latest guides only. there older guides also available on internet but they are not useful for you.