Thread: Mafia Wars: Rules to Help Friends find Crew Collection Pieces

Mafia Wars: Rules to Help Friends find Crew Collection Pieces

Hello friends its really good that Zynga has come up with a fighting kind of game as it was required to o, after chancing with the Farmville, Cityville and Restaurant City. I have got very much bored now with all the previous ville game and therefore I have switched to the Mafia Wars game that is developed by Zynga. Although I am playing the game since a month but there are certain features which I haven’t understand yet, one of them is that how should I help my friends that are there in the game to find Crew Collection Pieces. I would also like to have it so, if any one knows how to make this thing possible so please provide the suggestion.

Re: Mafia Wars: Rules to Help Friends find Crew Collection Pieces

Well I don’t know exactly how to get it but what I have heard is that there are certain criteria that you will have to follow before you start helping your friend to get the Crew Collection Pieces. The mission that is to get the Crew Collection Pieces for your friend lasts just for one hour that is you will have to any how complete the mission in sixty minutes time interval. There are various jobs that will be shown on your user screen, but the one for the Crew Collection Pieces will be shown in a orange color timer. This is really very complex task and that you will certainly require toshow full dedication towards the game to get the Crew Collection Pieces for your friend.

There are other rules as well that you must follow in order to help your friend to get the Crew Collection Pieces. They are like, you can only help one friend at a time, if you are successfully able to help your friend then apart from him you also get access to the Crew Collection Pieces. Also, one thing that you should be careful is that you should not help more then five Mafias in 24 hours span. These are all the rules which I know so far so as to help your friend in getting the Crew Collection Pieces. So I would request you to go and enjoy the game and help home and well as yourself in finding the Crew Collection Pieces.

According to my knowledge what I have heard is that we can only ask just one time for any specific collections in every 48 hours, so if you think that some collection is really very helpful I generating more cash as compared to the other and that you will access the same again so I would want to inform you that this thing is not at all possible until every 48 hours. Also, when you send a request for a collection it has found that we cannot send more than 5 request to any of the Mafia members. If any of the Mafia decides that he will help you in the collection so no one else except him will go along to complete the process.

I would also want to add up to the information that have been provided in the thread saying that we should earn at least one piece from each collection before we send request for help to the other Mafias. Also, we will have to help out Mafias who have other collections not locked so that he can get access to all the items in the collection. Also, before starting the collection job, you will have to accept the job in the street, since it would appear that you were in the city before starting the job. So guys all those who would want to help their friends please make sure that you have all the rules cleared in your mind.

Before you send request for help, you will have to get your Mafias to help you so as to get the items needed to complete the collections within sixty minutes time span. This thing is very rare because there are only five Mafias that can help you out in completing the mission, so I would want to request you choose the best five mafias and then send the request. Also, not to forget that this mission not only helps you in getting the collections but also your friends, so there could be even some case of a selfish friends as well. So make sure that you choose the best in the business.