Thread: Zynga Poker: Where is my 25 million chips

Zynga Poker: Where is my 25 million chips

Yesterday when I started the playing the Zynga Poker game on facebook after a week or a two as I was busy with my exams. I found that there was 25 million chips less in my account. Before I stopped playing the game I was having some 40 million odd chips in my account and when yesterday I checked the game again I saw that I was 25 million less. Now where did all the chips go. Is it that some one hacked my account and utilized all the chips or is that I have been fined so as to not being present in the game for over a week. I would want to have all the chips back into my account as I had planned something special but for that I want to have the 25 million chips. So please provide some suggestion so as to get the chips back.

Re: Zynga Poker: Where is my 25 million chips

I have also faced with the similar kind of issue with the most of the chips not showing up on account a few days back. I also thought that there was some kind of illegal activity that is hacking that might have been carried out with my account through which I was being looted the chips that I was having in my account. The chips were not showing in the account for few days, but after when I started the game again after few days I saw that I was having all the chips that I was originally having back into my account. So all I can say that be patience till some day you will get all your chips back into your account.

This is mostly the same problem that each and every one is facing with the game that is the Zynga Poker, I have also been through the same and I think that this is certainly happening due to the glitch in the game which is responsible for the loss of the chips from every ones account. I believe that this is certainly due to some kind of problem from the receiving end and it can only be solved by the Zynga authorities. So some knows where to send the complaint request, so I please request them to do the same as I really don’t where to send the complaint

According to me this is mostly happening because of the low security policy that has been integrated into the facebook. Because of the access of our account to the third party there has been a major risk on all the data that has been inserted to our account. I think that we have to first increase the security of the facebook account and with it we will be able to get enough privacy with which we will not get any kind of problems in the game. So I hope that Zynga will first look into this matter as early as possible

I have already send the escalation to the Zynga people who are the developer of the game and they have responded me by saying that the problem is from their side and that they have already started working on the faults in the game and have urged that the game will become flawless in just few days to come, so until then I would want that you should cross your fingers and wait for the Zynga to actually solve the issue and come up with the smooth and easy working version of the Poker game in the days to come. I hope that you understand whatever I am trying to say.

I would want to know that when Zynga clears out the mess that is happening in the game will we get all the chips that we had lost from the account or is that we will only get the problem solved but no chips will be credited to my account. IU really don’t want to start the game from the very beginning and that is why I would want to personally request Zynga that apart form solving the faults that are there in the game, Zynga should even credit all the chips that each and every person has lost from his account. We all have done allot of hard work and that is why no one would want to start the same thing again and again.