Thread: Restaurant City: Which arcade farm would be the best?

Restaurant City: Which arcade farm would be the best?

I have been playing this Restaurant City game on facebook for quite some time now and I have found that there are too many arcade farm that is available in the Restaurant City game and it is really very difficult to work on all of them the exactly same time. So I am placing this thread on this forum, so that I can get some opinions about which one will be considered as the best arcade farm on the game so far. I would want to know which is the best in the business and that to for what, I am very eager to select the very best in the game. These are the lists of the arcade farm and so guys please help me provide the opinions
    • Green Arcade?
    • Blue Arcade?
    • DTW?
    • IBT?
    • DA?
    • DSA?
    • TEM?

Re: Restaurant City: Which arcade farm would be the best?

According to me I will put my whole allot of money for the Green Arcade as it really helps in generating too much of coins as compared to the other arcade that is available in the Restaurant City game. The ultimate thing about any of the arcade farm is that we would want to get as much coins as possible because I think that this is very urgent to get it going in the game. I have always made us of the Green Arcade all the time in the game so far. Also having a Green Arcade also even helps in increasing the looks of our farm as well.

I have a really good affection for the Restaurant City game since it was out in the market as getting bored with the Farmville as well as the Cityville, I decided to go for this Restaurant City game. I have got many of the arcades on my filed but the only one that I really loved is the Pink Bunny Arcades. This was really a wonderful thing to have on my farm, but due to the limited period I was only get to utilize just two of them. I am very to have them ore on my field and so for this I would want to request Zynga that they come up with the release of this arcade more in the distant future.

As far as to my knowledge with all the experience that I have got with all the arcades that are available in the Restaurant City game I have found that the Deep Sea Arcades is as special as compared to the Pink Bunny Arcade. I would always like to have the same on my filed as it really helps me to generate more of a cash as compared to the other arcade that are available in the Restaurant City game so far. Not only this even the Toy Egg machines, which helps us in generating toy and eggs which latter on can be used to generate profit is also a really very good arcade to have it on the same field.

I would also like to mention some of the facts that are necessary with the arcade to have on your field. First of all you will have to choose the intervals of time that you would want to utilize the arcade, like some kind of distinction should be made between 3 hours and 6 hours arcade. Also, it is always better to have a sea of green retro , one the conclusion that you have got some kind of good speed with which you are able to click hundred odd times every 10 minutes. This can only make you earn as much copins as possible, so the choice should not only be dependent only upon yourself.

I would put my whole money on the IBT or DTW arcade if suppose you are a starter as far as the game is concerned. As an when new and new arcade comes into picture it becomes extremely difficult to get the exact kind of details that the arcade will contain. Most of the new users of the Restaurant City does not even know what exactly the arcade means, so I would want that those who are new with this game should only go for the IBT or the DTW arcade as they are both very easy to understand and can lay the foundation for the future use of the arcade as well.

I will put my whole money on the Ice Sculpture Arcade, because I think that this is certainly the best arcade the Restaurant City has ever got. The arcade was developed this winter to have it on our farm when we were to develop the farm as if there were some kind of snow on it and that is why I think that most of Arcade that I am currently having, this is certainly the best, but the only problem that it was for limited time that is during the Winter season and after this I am sure that there could be something else of the same type.