Thread: Restaurant City: My Empire pop ups are irritating me

Restaurant City: My Empire pop ups are irritating me

I have been playing this new game released by Zynga that is the Restaurant City after I was really very fed up of the Farmville and the Cityville that I was playing over a year or two. When I started playing the Restaurant City game on facebook, I founded that this game was really very interesting and that I was able to get past any of the mission without any kind of difficulty as before that is the game was even more interesting as compared to the previous version of the game that were released by Zynga. But of lately while I was playing the game I found out that there were this stupid My Empire pops up coming every now and then while playing the game which I found is really very frustrating. So is there any way through which we can control the pops ups that arises.

Re: Restaurant City: My Empire pop ups are irritating me

I to haven’t seen any kind of pop ups arising while I am playing the Restaurant City game, I have also playing the same game for quite some time now and in this period I didn’t get any kind of pop ups as such when playing the game. You might have accepted some of the links that always arises when you were playing the game and that this could be the reason why the same My Empire pops up each and every time when you playing the game. It can only be solved by rejecting the same link were you had previously accepted it.

There is no other kind of way except you will have to register a complaint about the popup of the Empire that you are getting on the screen. You will have to inform Zynga about the same, because only they are in a position to make any kind of changes on the Restaurant City game on the facebook. They are the developer of the game and that they will only be in a position to know the exact minute details of the game. So it will surely be better to inform your problem to the Zynga so that it can be solved quickly without wasting any kind of time.

Well I would want to know that are you getting the pop ups of the My Empire while playing the Restaurant City game on the same page that you are playing the game or is that you are getting the pop ups on a new browser. What I mean to say that are you getting the pop ups on the screen where your game is running, or is that you are getting the new browser with the pop up occurring on that, If the latter is the case that you are currently facing so , you can directly cancel the same and then again refresh the game, after that you will not get the pop ups again as it will only come once in a while.

Thank you very much for all the instant replies that you have given in the post but the problem is that I am getting the pop ups on exactly the same place where my game is running and that is why I am not able to concentrate on the game that I am playi8ng. Every five minutes or so the pop ups arises again and I have to cancel it, but the worst part is that I get to miss something or the other while playing the game. I have even contacted Zynga about the problem of the pop ups and they have replied saying that the problem will surely get solved in two days, but still the same pop ups persist. So can any one help me to know how will I be able to block these pop ups.

The same thing was happening to me as well as every time when I was collecting money bags while playing the Restaurant City I was getting the pop ups. Many times it has happened that when clicking any where in the game suddenly the pop ups comes up and I get it clicked accidently. Due to this I am always redirected to some of the pages, which eventually makes the computer slow. Also, I am being placed to some other place in the game that I am currently playing with all the money lost. So if any one can help me to know how will I be able to get rid of this issue I will be really thankful to him.

Although I haven’t tried yet but I would want you to inform you that you can use the following solution to check if you can get the pop ups blocked. For this you will have to go to the internet settings of your browser and search for the contents Tab that are currently there. Once you get inside there you will have to scroll to the options called Block Pop ups. You will have to check the checkbox which is closed to it. This will disable all the pop ups to arise, although this work with all the other pop ups. But I am not sure whether it will work with the same game or not. But it is really better to give it a try.