Thread: Need Help with Buzz and Layout in Cafe World

Need Help with Buzz and Layout in Cafe World

I am now using a layout that does get into the low 80s, but only temporarily. Do I have to get a 4th waiter to get me a higher rating? I only have 3 waiter as of now. I have seen so many who are on lower levels than I am with fewer waiters, counters, and stoves that have 105 rating or around it. Why can't I get a high rating? Anyone has any idea?

Re: Need Help with Buzz and Layout in Cafe World

I should note that I have tried boxing in the chef and waiters to have the food teleported to customers; this did not work either. Teleporting made my buzz plummet dramatically. Also I don't know if this is valid for everyone or not, but I had problems with corner tables in the U-shape. It doesn't deliver food to those tables all the time, sometimes the waiters do other times they dont. So I stopped using the U-shape with corner tables meaning a table infront and on the side of it. And just went with lines. So try making changes in the layout and table arrangement. Might get you higher rating.

Ok. I've done the lines, the U-shaped designs, designs posted in the Best Layouts thread and even the Perfect Layout thread, and now back to lines. Nothing is working. I cannot get out of the 60-70 buzz rating. What the crapola is going on? Why can't I get a good buzz going when it seems everyone else can? I had to close my cafe due to complete aggravation! Now how do i get my buzz increased. Tried everything possible till now. Am i missing something?

I think your buzz will go up once you have more servers. When I had only one or two waiters, I made sure to only use 2 serving tables at a time, so that the servers did not have to walk around them so much if you keep serving tables in the middle. Also, when I only had one waiter, I just kept a smaller cafe of no more than 9 tables. With 1 waiter my buzz hovered around in the 80s, with two they hovered in the 90s, and with three I'm practically always at 105.