Thread: No Customers causing Low Buzz Rating

No Customers causing Low Buzz Rating

Hi I'm new to cafeworld. I was having problems with waiters ignoring customers, I got some advice from neighbors and friends and also managed to sort by moving tables out rearranging counters. Now I'm having problems with the customers. in that I don't have any. I have plenty of food and willing waiters and no customers. If I close down cafe world when I return typically no food will have been sold. I've taken taken tables out and now at a loss as what to do. Please can anyone advise me what to do.

Re: No Customers causing Low Buzz Rating

I'm having the same issue too! It gets frustrating especially when you spend your money to upgrade your cafe and no customers show up or they just show up then turn around and leave. I was doing great! I had a buzz rating of 90 something. I upgraded my cafe put in more tables and now my waiters aren't serving the customers. I don't understand why. I can't get about a 6.1. I never had this problem before why is it like this now? I just as a cooked up a load of food, now no-one is eating it

I haven't even upgraded my cafe and I am having issues. I went from a buzz rating of 105 and gazillion of customers to a buzz rating of 5 and no customer over night. Now I can't get higher than 5 and I haven't changed my cafe in any way. I am thinking about firing my entire staff and replacing them. Will this work? Just a thought as they are getting rude and lazy. I think we can only guess the reasons and any help here is just shots in the dark. I made a load of new food.

I made too much food and Fired both my waiters and rehired. Still no change. I've watched my buzz rate, as customers move out the give me a good rating and then it build up to about 6 and then for no reason its drops back down again without anyone having to have left and not give me a good score. Any other help here? I inquired this problem with my friends and some of them have the same problem, while some don't even have a slightest problem. This is a stupid glitch!

It looks pretty much OK to me, but try turning your counters round so that the plates face into the room rather than towards the stoves. At that level you're only going to get one or two customers a minute so take out the single table next to the counter as you can always put it back later. Run it for an hour or two, try and see if that does any good. I think rearranging the tables would be the first thought so you should try that too. Also try firing your waiters and hire new ones.

I am having issues at my cafe as well! I was over 70 in Rating, kept the food coming and the next thing I know. My buzz rating won't go above 5.0 I've rearranged, added new decore, hired and fired and nothing is working! I've tried everything! Is something going on we don't know about? Let me know if anyone can find relief from this issue. It is so very frustrating! I havent made any changes to my place and the buzz rate has dropped. i went from 100 to 80 and now cant get past 40..i didnt upgrade, i didnt changed my tables, I didnt move my seats. I am confused why it has dropped. Now this did happen to me in before and I realized that the seating was the issue. I resolved that and it was great up to 105 well since then it has now gone down to 40.