Thread: Zynga can't win Water vs. seedlings in Farmville

Zynga can't win Water vs. seedlings in Farmville

First people were upset by the lack of showers. Then made available to the orchards and now people are upset with the lack of seedlings. I know you cannot please everyone but it seems that Zynga cannot win. Should not the ratio of 8:01, and it takes 8 showers (remember what used to be 10 another good change) to produce a seedling. I'm gathering a lot of seedlings and watering cans enough to actually do more than seedling taking up space in my gift box.

Re: Zynga can't win Water vs. seedlings in Farmville

What good showers with nothing in the water? You are happy because they still have a number of crop plants in their gardens, without doubt, the matter is that not everyone is experiencing it - harvested 16 without single seedling orchards this morning and there are others with similar stories. Honestly the mentality that "I'm fine so why do people complain?" really gets to me.

Plus, you get 2 cans of water, so 4:01 would give enough water to grow all the plants they produce. The last two days, I have plants of about 30% of my gardens. (I staggered so that half can be harvested every day) In this figure, it can handle pretty well - (In addition to the extra seedlings food) only need to get a few extra cans of food I Like the new relationship much better, because before I was way more seedlings, and not nearly enough water. Now I have to sell I want to keep the seedlings, whereas before I was selling many of them out simply because they have enough water. Now, do not have to worry about giving away the water, or begging for it.

The OP says he cannot win ... Zynga Are you kidding? Zynga is the water that created the numbers of tree seedlings in the first place. Then we got a water source and cut. Now we are doing to collect water from the garden, as it is a prize, and filled with water supply after the water may be that only one or two people can claim. It’s crazy! This is the easy solution: Forget about water gardens, which is not a prize. Let people click a neighbor's garden for 2 showers. Done. Do all trees have published five consolation prizes of showers. And give us back our seedlings - we spent too much money and worked very hard to organize the orchards to keep getting showers.

Not everyone takes the seedlings of food. Until a few days have not picked up a seedling from the news source from about 2 days after the gardens were released / began to produce. And even in recent days if I grabbed a handful that's a lot! Some people do not care or even as the randomness of seedling supply. Others, like me, no. FC I bought trees, residents have bought and sent me trees FC - I like to know what a seed will be when I grow up, and I work my gardens accordingly. I'm sure there are others who do the same. The seedlings in the diet did not work for everyone.

Getting seedlings is random, you might get a few, but someone else will have more plants than water. Seedlings can be downloaded from food if we (and their neighbors who published, many people simply delete the pop-up). I'm getting the same amount of seedlings in my garden that I was before the process water has changed. The only difference now is that instead of getting nothing more than pieces of a garden that will get 2 cans of water and a couple to share. I think people just realize more now.