Thread: Bodyguards in mafia wars

Bodyguards in mafia wars

I recently opened a new account on facebook for playing mafia wars. While reading the the manual I come across the point called bodyguards. I just want to know that is it necessary to have bodyguards in mafia wars. If yes please tell me how I can get them in this game. In manual they didn’t provide any information about this. I hope you send me the appropriate suggestion for my question. I am waiting for your replies. Your replies are only source of information for me. Please try to get back to me as soon as possible. I would like to say thanks in advance to all the peoples in advance.

Re: Bodyguards in mafia wars

As in real life there is always protection available to chief of mafia. Similarly in mafia wars there is need of bodyguards to all family bosses for protection. You will come to know actual importance of bodyguards in mafia wars at the time of fighting in this game. All the hit points thrown by enemies are firstly consumed by your bodyguards to keep you safe in this game. This increases you chances of survival at the time of fighting. Bodyguards will help you to kill your enemies without losing too much of energy. in mafia wars there is always chance of attack by enemies in situation like this bodyguards plays an important role in order to keep you in safer side. I will suggest you to keep surrounded yourself with your bodyguards in order to increasing chances of living in this game.

There are total three ways for getting bodyguards for you. As you told me you are beginner I like to share first option with you. Employing bodyguards is not a easy task you have to take extra efforts in order to get them. The easiest way of getting bodyguards is by completing your assigned jobs. You can loot them when you are in mid-way of completing job. This option take less time compared to other options in order to employ bodyguards. This method has one disadvantage that is bodyguards obtained by using this method are not much active as bodyguards obtained from another method. But as a beginner I will prefer you to go with this option. After preceding this game you can replace them with newer ones.

You can employ multiple bodyguards for yourself by asking about them to your friends as a gift. If you are really lucky you will get more than one bodyguard and energetic one compared to bodyguards obtained at the time of job. You can send request about bodyguards individually to all your friends. Bodyguards obtained using this method will definitely increases your chance of survival in this game. as i told you earlier this method is totally based on luck, i will suggest you to go with another option to gain bodyguards.

You can win bodyguards to yourself by defeating enemies in fight. After defeating enemies in mafia wars it will get an option for making enemies bodyguards yours. This will not only helpful for increasing your chances of living but also helpful for increasing your defense points. at the same time this method is also useful for restricting the capabilities of opponent. If you want to know more about this just make use of reference guides available on web. There are many video clips also available on internet in order to gain knowledge about each and every step in mafia wars.