Thread: Petville: Which is the best attic door?

Petville: Which is the best attic door?

Guys I am positing this thread on behalf of the Zynga authorities who are looking for a review of all the attic doors that they have come up with in the new Petville game. They would want to know that which was the best magic doors available in the game and which one of them should be retain in the game and which should be ruled out. Also, since this is a unique feature in the game so far and each and every one of us have liked this new feature so they would want to know that which doors was the best so that they can move forward in developing and coming up with even more attic door as well. So guys please do reply, this ones is only for you guys only.

Re: Petville: Which is the best attic door?

My favorite is the Enchanted Kingdom and Fairy Meadows were both very exciting as it just changed the course of game that I was playing before. The Enchanted kingdom in particular was more of a very good improvising in the game as compared to the previous version of the game. As far as I know, I haven’t seen any kind of great mystery used in the game as compared to what has been included in the level. Also not to forget the Fairy Meadows that help us in leading to the world of fairies is also really very good and have won full marks to have included in the game by many of the female fans who mostly stay out without playing any of the games. So this was my choice and I would want to get more of this kind of door in the game.

According to me I will put all my money on the Medieval and Renaissance as it gives us a touch of the old history times in the game. Its very hard that the games out with this kind of history of the Medieval and the Renaissance in the game and mostly all of the game are targeted to the latest modern likes of football or any kind of story script. Its hardly that we get any game that is targeted to the history era, so I think that this is undoubtedly the best feature in the game.

Hey I just don’t mind which ever magic door that the Zynga comes up with but the only problem is that the keys that are required to unlock all the magic doors that we want are undoubtedly very hard to get and find. I would want Zynga to make the procedure that are necessary for getting the keys from the mission a little bit easy so that we can make use of each and every door in the game. Although I really liked the game but I do not much time to play the game, so all I would want that to access each and every door of the game getting access to the keys should be made easier. What you guys say on this.

Yes friend I even completely accepts what you want to mean from making access to the keys much easy as compared to what we are having in the game. Although I have got access to many of the magic doors but still my friend was not able to get access to any of them yet. So making the procedure to get access to keys will virtually help in going through each and every door that have been developed. Also, as far as I know my favorite Is the Tahiki as it really gives me a feel that I have totally lost into a new world