Thread: MafiaWars: Which are all the items that we can get from the Loyalty Points

MafiaWars: Which are all the items that we can get from the Loyalty Points

Hello friends, it’s really good to see that some kind of good fighting game have come out in open after such a long time and that too one the facebook. I have used almost all the features of the game that I have come across while playing this game. Although most of doubts have got clear but the only thing that has been left that I very eager to know is that which are the items we can get by making use of the loyalty points that I have earned. I have got too many loyalty points earned from so many task that I have completed and now as I have come to know that we can even make use of these Loyalty Points to buy some of the items, I would want to know that which are all the things that we can buy from using them.

Re: MafiaWars: Which are all the items that we can get from the Loyalty Points

I am able to get Mambas that are the snakes out of the Loyalty Points that I have earned so far, these Mambas are usually are of very good importance to complete some of the mission in the game. Also, you can even hire some guns from utilizing the Loyalty Points that you have earned so far. With the Loyalty Points you can easily enhance your game to a bit higher level such that you can get to buy something in advance with the help of it. Also, Loyalty Points can also be obtained from gifting some of the items to your friends as well.

One of the most important things that you require in the game to continue fighting for accomplishing the mission that is the energy is also available to get from the Loyalty Points. The energy plays a very vital role in the MafiWars game and that is why I think that you should be definitely go with the energy first before buying any other products from the Loyalty Points. All the other items can be presented to you as gifts after you complete some of the tasks in the game, but for completing the task you will surely require some kind of energy that will help you in accomplishing the mission smoothly in the game.

I think that it’s better to get the energy from the loyalty points rather than going out with the mambas, also I have compared both the items and have found that 1400 Energy is equivalent to a Green Mamba. So if you have got enough energy under your belt which you think will surely help you with the game that you are playing then only go for the Mambas, else you should definitely stick with the energy options only. Also, if you can you can even make use of the other weapons apart from the usual guns that is the knife, bomb, armor etc with the help of the Loyalty Points. So it totally depends upon you what are you actually looking for. I hope that you can choose the best option.