Thread: Challenge List in PetVille

Challenge List in PetVille

It’s very great to have an account on Facebook. Well it really helped me to improve my social network by using this particular social networking website. I have found all of my old school friends using it. I visit Facebook due to another reason. Well I really love to play games which are provided on the FaceBook. Particularly I have started to play PetVille. Well I want to all the challenges which I have to complete to finish this game. It will be really helpful if you can provide information as soon as possible. I am waiting for your prompt reply.

Re: Challenge List in PetVille

Well I am listing below challenges which I have completed in PetVille. I am hoping that it will help you to play this particular game. It consists of the following. You can see all the challenges in to challenges panel in PetVille game.
    • Coffee Fiend
    You have to pick up ten cups of spilled coffee when you clearing the houses.
    • Boogie Monster
    You have to dance with 10 neighbors of yours. In this particular challenge you can dance with the same neighbor for number of times but make sure that you can dance with the same neighbor once per day.
    • Who loves ya, baby!
    You have to gather 4 gems from the feeding the pet ‘Orange’ kibble of yours.
    • Daisy Age
    You have to put 5 bouquets of Daisies at your home flower.
    • Spring Clean
    You have to obtain 5 ‘All Clean’ bonuses from the neighbors’ homes of yours.
    • The 'IT' Pet
    In this challenge 5 neighbor of your should visit your home.

Another list of challenges I know which I have completed recently which are different from the above mentioned.
    • Holla Back!
    You have to obtain 5 replies on your comment post.
    • Roses n' Kisses
    You have to accept 5 roses as well as 5 kisses as a gift.
    • Juicy Tidbits
    You have to Gossip with your 10 neighbors. Well you can gossip with the same neighbor for number of times however you can gossip with the same neighbor once per day.
    • Speed Gifting
    You have to accept 10 gifts from the friends of yours in 24 hours which is sent by them.
    • Sock Monkey
    You have to collect 25 socks from the cleaning house.
    • Kibble Lover
    You have to gather 10 gems from the feeding your pet peppermint kibble. You have to click on gem once your pet completes with food in order to earn bandage.

Few more challenges are introduced in this particular game PetVille which can be described as follow.
    • Pet Star!
    You have to accept 10 nominations and also 5 laser swords in terms of gifts.
    • Good neighboring award!
    You can collect happy neighborhood bonus for 10 or for more than 10 neighbors.
    • Gimme some skin!
    You have to visit your neighbors and simply click on High-five from the ‘Let's Play!' menu.’
    • Luck of the Irish
    You have to search for 3 four leaf covers.
    • Animal Rescuer
    You will receive an animal for free.
    • Sherlock Pet
    You have to search for the three Farmville Pet. All the relevant clues are scattered in your room and your neighbor’s room.
    • Pirate Treasure
    You have to search for one Pet Cash in a trunk in the house of your neighbor.

Some more challenges for the PetVille can be stated as follow.
    • Express Yourself
    You have to reach level 3 of any personality by simply feeding your pet with special personality treats.
    • Glad-Hander
    You have to shake hand with your neighbor for at least 10. You have to simply click on Let's Play balloon icon which is at your neighbor's house and simply give them a shake.
    • Handy Helper
    You have to help you 10 neighbors to find out lost items.
    • Fabulous Florist
    You have to gather 5 golden butterflies from the flower bouquets

Well I would like to say something regarding these challenges for the people who have started to play this particular game. You can see all the new challenges on the left side of the computer screen of yours just below the coins. You have to simply click on that image icon and it will let you know what you should do in order to finish the challenges. Once you have finished the challenge a new challenge will display on the screen.