Thread: Ideal way of using social table in Restaurant City

Ideal way of using social table in Restaurant City

From last two weeks I am playing restaurant city on facebook. Now I am thinking to buy social table inside my restaurant. But I don’t know how can is use effectively in order to do my work faster than others. I desperately need your opinions and suggestions about use of social table inside my restaurant. I am thinking to purchase a large one. Is my choice is right? If I am wrong please suggest me the correct option. I am waiting for your replies. Try to get back to me as soon as possible.

Re: Ideal way of using social table in Restaurant City

There is nothing wrong in decision of purchasing social table inside your restaurant city. Social table will definitely help you to manage your restaurant efficiently. The one thing you have to take care after purchasing the social table is place where you are planning to keep your table. I will suggest you to keep this table in a way that all waiters inside your restaurant reach that table as early as possible.

Well I don’t think so it is good idea to purchase a large social networking table inside your restaurant in order to gain more profit or say points. I will suggest you to take your friends opinions about this table. I am sure nobody going to appreciate your choice. If you just want to improve the performance of the game, there are many options available in this game which you can use in order to gain maximum points. If you want to know about them tell me. I will send you list of all the ideal options in order to gain maximum profit from your city.

If I am not wrong there are two types of social tables present inside restaurant city based on their size. The larger one which you are planning to buy and other one is small social table. Large social table occupies maximum space inside you restaurant and not helpful for gaining extra profit. Actually there is a chance of losing your customer by making use of this table. If you really want to purchase social table I will suggest you to go with smaller table instead of large one. Small table will take small space of your restaurant without changing decoration of your restaurant. It occupies ½ space compared to large social table. so that remaining space will available for you for another purpose.

Currently I don’t have any information about social table. But I am sure you will get all the information about them from manual available on facebook. If you hate reading then for people like you there are video clips also available on internet. To clarify your doubts related to restaurant city. You can easily download these clips without spending single amount of money. there are guides also available on internet about this topic.