Thread: Require few tips for advance level players in Mafia Wars

Require few tips for advance level players in Mafia Wars

I play Mafia Wars from too long or if I am say I am advance level player. But after coming too long I just want some tips for this. So anyone here has any tips or any useful information which help to complete further wars. Me and my friend circle who playing this game, all we are approximately on the same level. So we all require few tips or little information to complete further level smoothly.

Re: Require few tips for advance level players in Mafia Wars

I am currently on the level of 3250 and the last months I have had long periods where you just do not play. Sure, I will come and collect my property, but does not actually play the game. One cause for this is that I over the whole thing (Atlantic City included), and not as much fun to sit there and click away for hours to spend all my energy and stamina just to level up again. While frustrating, one of the things that was most enjoyable in Bangkok is that I was not able to breeze right through it. I had to plan how I played, sometimes just to make sure that I was able to do something more than a handful of jobs at once. I would like to see something done to suit players like me, with huge amounts of energy and / or resistance. Whether it's a new city or expansion of old cities, I would love to work effectively toward something new.

There were a handful of times when I was a new player and would have to wait a few days before moving to the next area in New York because they had reached a high enough level. Establish similar restrictions in these new areas for lower level players have something to aim. Routes are working and fighting for each (not adjusting the levels prior to this, however), and have the energy and power costs for these jobs be high enough that players like me are unable to simply waltz through the 3 -4 proficiency in one night (that is, jobs that cost from 400 to 500 to complete the energy and the fight that cost 150-300 jobs strength to do). The loot does not have to be off the table, but the spoils of the city at the cost a boatload of money, tie it to the properties so there is no real reason to collect the properties of their age again.

My Italian people are now IX. The thing not only in X is my Villa (I upgraded to the back after finishing the first port), and I'm about to take to level IV. I was lucky with the people that blew through very quickly and managed to Italy that many of the parts back before decimated the dropout rate. After mastering the 5 took a little break from trying to update my people and focused on other things. If I had not done that then I probably would have reached X long ago.

I've been doing tons of missions, and while a fun little diversion challenge all you have to wait about a day in some of them to declare wars or collect at my door twice. Atlantic City took less than a day and that was after two backward regions in half a few hours after finishing. Using only the highest cost jobs, still 50-100 + click to fly through my energy, and can take hours for me to use my fight against the resistance. I've always been an energy bill so one of my distractions while waiting for the rest of the energy was reaching the mastery level 21 fights. With that out of the way, there is not much that keeps me interested. I know a lot of people complain about special events, but at least something. I decided to try to farm some parts of Italy a couple of nights ago just to do something, and after several steps bring me closer to a female case of carpal tunnel, I started thinking about what I could do to characters level, and that lead to what happened to me before. I am sure that would be of "instant gratification" people a little, but it really would be nice to have a real reason to play every day again.

I totally agree with this idea before triple domain is pushed into the AO was hoping that Bangkok might get a bit of urban renewal and the faction of items in the store could become important elements (currently bronze property do). Then, as we work through the new areas in Bangkok that could improve the bronze to the silver versions for a price (bronze, but could never be sold because there are still many tigers and derived from the interference of Baht). Then, as time passes (e.g. 6-12 months) that could release the gold version of the relevant statistics for the game at that time again, by a heavy upgrade price per unit. Thinking about it now, maybe New York and Bangkok are not the places to do as the head of New York and failure baht put too much cash out there. I am still very low for discussion (I just recently hit the tank), but I'm not aware of any failure to Cuba or Moscow dumped mega cash out there to exploit. Maybe some urban renewal in Cuba / Moscow would begin high-level expansions and possibly throw in a property that produces the highlights. Just make sure there is a level of demand (e.g. should be in the tank top or something) so that these areas do not have to try to accommodate a wide variety of players ... and it could be even less newbie questions / complaints to spoil the fun (besides "I cannot enter the area still accessible).