Thread: How can we delete a stagnant franchise in CityVille

How can we delete a stagnant franchise in CityVille

I have tried to place several of my franchises in neighbors cities but if they accepted someone else's franchise, they are still showing up in my headquarters listing and I cannot get them out of the list. The only option I have is to remind them and I can imagine that it is a pain in the sit-down to them. How can I remove the from my franchise list? That option should be available.

Re: How can we delete a stagnant franchise in CityVille

I have the same issue. Would be nice after a few days it would just automatically be removed and that you're refunded the money you put into that franchise. If they build a new empty lot, your franchise request will automatically pop-up when the empty lot is placed waiting for them to accept or decline the franchise.

The money should definitely be refunded. If the neighbor "declines", it should alert you and refund your money just saying it would make the game more user friendly. As far as i know i think that there should be a time limit say if after 5 reminders it gives you an option to cancel that franchise. Finally it appears to me as it is a major bug in CityVille.

Well, so far I can't see any real solution or button to solve this problem and to remove a franchise in a neighbor Cityville. The only possible solution is to ask, chat or private message, directly to the citizens in his city with the franchise that we want to delete them to remove it from its city of Cityville. Otherwise, there is no way to eliminate the freedom of the city from a friend or neighbor.

It can be done in the following two ways , Hope that this will definitely help you to get this problem fixed.
    • Ask friends directly to remove or destroy the franchise since he was not going to provide more goods.
    • Be courteous or is likely to not achieve what they want.

I hope they have been useful this tip on how to eliminate the franchise-friendly cities Cityville. Do not forget to share with your friends by clicking the following button: