Thread: Can we expand storage and land in Frontierville?

Can we expand storage and land in Frontierville?

With all of the updated items and collectibles that are coming out I think that zynga should expand the storage shed. I know that I would want to put away all of my summer things so that I can decorate my frontier nicely for winter fall. What do you guys think about the same? Do you find yourself running out of storage really quickly and would like an expansion for yourself too? If this is the case, then there should be a way to expand the storage area and land. Anyone has any idea about it?

re: Can we expand storage and land in Frontierville?

I definitely need storage expansion. I want to be able to put away my decorations and change things up but there is not enough storage. I would buy more stuff if we had more storage if I could play the game. I'd rather have that than more land. But in the game doesn't have this feature. I think that they should do something like they did for farmville with the underground storage. My homestead looks like a messed up place with mixed seasons. But there is no way to buy extra storage land.

I also think it would be awesome if we could have a storage cellar like on Farmville, and we can collect shovels, or something to make it bigger. I have a lot of stuff on my farm, and its all clumped together. I would really like to save all my decorations instead of deleting them. which is what it seems like I'm going to have to do soon. More missions would be nice too, and bigger land. But only Zynga can help us with this problem! Lets just wait and see if this feature is added or not. After all, we can just wait and watch.

I think I had a wrong impression all this time. Instead of planting peanuts we should be planting sunflowers. Yes they give out less of everything but if you multiply that by four days which peanuts takes then sunflowers come out way ahead. I guess the only draw back is that you use more experience harvesting sunflowers each day. Or am i wrong? Please do correct me if i'm wrong. I just gave my honest opinion! Also yes, i too would like to have a large storage area. I have all the stuffs dispersed very oddly all over my frontier.

Peanuts are a horrible way to level up if that's the goal. I'm all about sunflowers. and wheat which is the same xp and gives you one more food than sunflowers and a couple more coins if I recall correctly. The time will keep getting pushed back every day with the harvest and plant time on wheat, but then you move it back up with some sunflowers. I used to do a bunch of flax overnight and corn during the day. But, I just don't have time to maintain that. or the desire to plant 2x a day any more. especially now that the game's a lot slower with planting and harvesting since all of the new stuff and expansions.

Re: Can we expand storage and land in Frontierville?

100 the 1st day, 100+100=200 2nd day, 200+100=300 3rd day and on 4th day, you harvest the 1st 100 you planted on day 1, and plant another 100 peanuts, so at any point in time you need to reserve 300 plots for peanuts. This will also help you reduce your food shortage also, peanuts give max amount of food. So spending the same 100 units of energy daily you get more food. Also I am on a rotation of planting peanuts, cotton, peas, and sunflowers daily, and somehow though without intention I roughly get the same amount to harvest every day. Not the best strategy but I'm not in it to max my level (only in the 50s) but I have known sunflowers to be the best for a while. Almost anything in the long run is better than peanuts combined, but peanuts work for people not around much or who don't feel like planting and harvesting a lot. And if you are using food to buy meals. Don't you have meals stored in your inventory? Maybe you used it all but I have way too much for anything I want to do.