Thread: FrontierVille : Cannot complete Hank III mission

FrontierVille : Cannot complete Hank III mission

I am playing this game from almost a year and till date I have completed all the missions which came up in this kind of game. This mission asks you to get Hank to help on your frontier. It specifically tells you to CLICK ON hank to hire him. HOWEVER ... when you click on Hank, there is NO OPTION TO HIRE HIM. It just opens the mission page again. I have tried every think that can be use to complete this mission but I can *NOT* click on Hank to hire him! Now what can I do please help me.

Re: FrontierVille : Cannot complete Hank III mission

You don't actually hire Hank as you do with neighbors, what you should get is the options to either talk to Hank or hire Hank (talking to Hank gets you a lame joke) Hiring a Hank just gets him to stand like a guard dog outside the store for ever. You can only move the HANK by ringing the dinner bell, but he'll go back to the store as soon as you exit that scene. If you aren't seeing those options you need to contact support. This is not done please anyone from here can help me out.

Has anyone else had a problem with Hank? I did the quest, got my cows sold and hired Hank. Later I went into the game and the quest had back tracked. I had to sell another cow, and I have to hire Hank. Problem is, it won't let me hire Hank since I already did. I just keep getting his silly jokes. Anyone else has this type of issue and is there any solution for such kind of queries so please does reply.

I have same problems for days and I am really angry. I have a cherry tree, I do quest 2 and then come to hire Hank and every time it resets me back to quest 2 with cherry boost missing, over and over again, just today in last 5 min I tried 6 times to do quest 2+3. No matter what I try, visit a neighbor, click on buy horseshoe, reload, nothing helps, every time I get rolled back to quest 2 and stupid cherry boost and every time I buy the boost, I finish the quest and then come to helping Hang...bang back to quest 2. Ah well, I think I need a break from FrontierVille if thing like this upsets me so, not worth it.

What a total waste of time. I am now again doing level 2 and Level 3 for the THIRD time. I have a job and can't spend an extra 5 minutes getting the friend visit to attempt to load, loose connection, then require a reboot to start over again. Why not put this instruction in the "hints" for the mission? As in "Hint: you'll have to redo this mission, then search the forums to find a fix to something support claimed was fixed long ago."

So I did all the hank missions, get to the 3 final piece to Hire Hank no issues selling cows or using the cherry boost...mission part 4 opens up as well. Hank is hanging out in front of the Upgraded general store...yet when I click on him he only will TALK no other option...and mission 3 remains incomplete as I can't seem to hire him, despite him standing post in front of the store. This was the issue with me but I don’t know somehow I played this game FrontierVille today and I completed my MISSION.WOW…. Feeling relaxed…