Thread: Manual for Two worlds 2

Manual for Two worlds 2

I am new to this game, I have heard a lot about the Two Worlds II game and would like to give it a try. Before I start off I would like to know more about the game. What I mean is that certain things that you are supposed to know about the game like its story, the installation process, then the game controls, about the characters, and at last a few tips or suggestions about the game as to how is one supposed to carry on and what are the things you are supposed to do while playing the game. I am not a game freak but I want to give it a try.

Re: Manual for Two worlds 2

The Two Worlds 2 game is based on Eastern Antaloor, nearby Oswaroh. It has almost all the features of the original Two Worlds. The anticipation will trait more obscure missions, better voice overs and excellent work of animations, renovated horseback riding, and an entirely changed combat, with of course a new game engine. This is an amazing game and playing it on a high end configuration is an astonishing experience. In case you want to know more about this game you can try searching for a manual which will include a brief account of the game

The link of the manual that you have provided had quite good information, I came to know about the characters, the story, the cheat codes, then the tips for certain levels in the game. Overall it was quite informative, but I am still not fully satisfied, what I want or rather what I am searching for is the walkthrough of the game, a brief description of the game where you get a step by step procedure of the game. So can anybody help me get a decent walkthrough.

There is a walkthrough available on the internet, which describes the story of the Two Worlds II in brief. It contains detailed description of each chapter included in this game. It even provides information about the different characters that we will face in the game. It is a beautiful walkthrough with fascinating pictures of Two Worlds II. The detailed account of the secret warehouse, the mirage, the lighthouse, the horse racing in Halhin, also a brief account of the fortress island, the Temple of Hatmandor, the archmage and a lot more is available here.

People often download and start playing the game without any information about it. What is the story of the game, which are the different characters, how many levels does it have, what is the system configuration of the game, what are the steps for the installation, are there any cheat codes, what are the necessary things that we should keep in mind before we proceed, any hints or certain tips for particular levels, etc. And after they find their self in jeopardy they blame the developers for a bad release. If you want a detailed information about the game I would recommend to search for a walkthrough which will include all information that you desire