Thread: Two worlds 2 unable to enter sneak mode

Two worlds 2 unable to enter sneak mode

I am having one issue with the Two Worlds 2 which is not working with the Sneak mode. I am trying to get into the Sneak mode it is not working with the same. Am i doing something wrong to work with the issue. How to get into the Sneak Mode? If you are having the solution for same then do let me know about it. Thanks in advance.

Re: Two worlds 2 unable to enter sneak mode

If you are running the game on PC then you should hold the Right Mouse button without having any weapon and before you are walking. This is because if you are moving and holding the Right Mouse button then instead of Snaking you will perform the sprinting/ So if you can then go through the same and see whether you are able to perform the same or not.

If you are unable to Sneak into the game then it might be possible that the games Sneak skill is not enabled. To enable the Sneak Skill you have to get into the Skill menu and then to enable the skill and configure as per your need. So if you can then go through the same and see whether this is working for you or not.

Hey thanks for your quick response that you have given me regarding the issue of mine. I have gone through the same and let me tell you that this is working with my issue. I was not knowing the way to perform the sneaking but now i am working properly with the same. What i wanted to know is nothing but more about this game. If you are having more knowledge about this game then share with me.

The first minutes of the Two Worlds 2 are very exciting and then bagged the story somewhat. However, it is never really boring, especially as the story again after six or seven hours attracts. The situation is similar to Fable 3 : At the beginning rather unspectacular, after a really exciting time. The main story never runs in any of trivia, the motives of the hero is authentic and will be brought over exciting. There are several well-known speakers, such as the German voice of Daniel Craig, who speaks the protagonists. Every spoken line is a professional speaker and have enjoyed is now much value. In times of really lousy dubbing it look nice that the developer has so flat out. Finally, the action will benefit enormously and the world at any time set in atmospheric scene.

The villain Gandohar has you locked in the first-fruits in the dungeon when you tried to free your sister. Here the story starts at the hero, who himself tried in prison even to save his beloved sister. But suddenly everything turns out differently than expected - the orcs storm the prison and set you free. Surprisingly, after all, the orcs in the game world Antaloor a very stubborn people and die. But it soon becomes clear that they have not saved you out of pure friendship.