Thread: Two worlds 2 X3DAudio1_7.dll is missing error

Two worlds 2 X3DAudio1_7.dll is missing error

I’ve recently bought a dvd of newly launched game “Two world 2”. I’ve a acer laptop and I’ve taken a internet connection in it. Few days back I’ve seen the preview of this game and I like the preview very much, so I’ve decided to install this game in my system.when I install this game in my system and try to play I got a error ‘2x3DAudio1_7.dll is missing’. I don’t understand this error, I’ve tried once again but I got a same error. Now, I don’t know how should I play this game, please give some tips to fix this problem, your any help will be appreciated.

Re: Two worlds 2 X3DAudio1_7.dll is missing error

I think you have not installed your game properly in your system. this error get when your system does’nt find ‘2x3DAudio1_7.dll’ file in your installed game. You have to reinstall your game and then try to play the game. Follow the instruction carefully during installation don’t skip any of the steps. After the installation you have to restart your computer and then try to play the game. If you have installed a game properly then I’m sure it will work for you. If you want a more help on this topic then you can visit to a different forums website on internet which gives a good solution to this.

I think your graphic card is not supporting the directx which you have installed. If you have installed a directx 11 and your graphic card don’t support this version then you may get this error or you may get this error if you have not installed a directx in your system. if you’re sure that you have installed a directx, then please make sure that it is compatible with your graphic card driver. If it is not compatible with your graphic card then you can install a directx which is compatible with your card. You can also upgrade a driver of your graphic card, you can upgrade from official website of your graphic card. If you have installed anew directx then you have to restart your computer before playing a game.

You have not installed a directx in your system and therefore you’re getting this error. You have to install a directx in your system first and then you can play the game. You’ll find this in the ‘install’ folder. You can enable directx in the under option of game menu. After installing directx you have to restart your system and then try to start a game. You’ll not get that error again because your system get that file which is missing in your installed game. You can also upgrade your driver, If it becomes old. you can install a latest version driver from internet.