Thread: Why no more collectible limit of 10 in FrontierVille

Why no more collectible limit of 10 in FrontierVille

Did I miss the reason why has this changed? Was there any official announcement, no theory, and any conspiracy theories? I wonder why the change. I do not even know if they did remove the limit on purpose. I wouldn't be surprised if it's only an insect- for once I like. I hope it's not an error. I do not even think about it, just assumed it was intended. It's nice not having to worry and be in control of their collections all the time to make sure nothing is above the limit. If anyone have any information than please…. Provide.

Re: Why no more collectible limit of 10 in FrontierVille

Here I also would like to add something. I just newly start playing this game, but my one friend is champ in this game and I just get some information from him, which I going to post here. Yes, but at a standstill really rare drop. I would like to retain 10 of all items, just hope, because it could not fall more than I would get more rare items. Now I have 50 of every common element, and 0 being circular saw blades, hay hooks, and so on.

I think this is deliberate by Zynga. Many of the "odd" change over December 02 update. The first is the removal of the cap collection. The second is a significant increase in delay. The third is the pop-up for publication in a wall, while the game has changed. This is a bit more explanation. Originally, while something was published in the feeding of the box of wine and that could leave him and focus on tending his farm. While doing so his bonus items not disappear given unlimited time to collect bonus points. Recently held a change and when it appeared his box was shaded border and could do nothing. This change has reversed recently. The fourth is a personal one I've noticed. When neighbors visited, the tool places I can do after visiting delay also seems to increase as I go from neighbor to neighbor.

My conclusion is that this is an earlier edition of the game that has not had the new code changes. This could be two different teams functioning on different content. A team still has the old code (task force on Christmas and holidays never have the latest games, etc.) And other equipment (mission time, normal missions, and so on) is the updated version.

Personally I do not actually care about the limit - which had about 87 puddins poultry while the practice and did not like seeing that. And FTVGamer, I understand what you are talking to the housing supply - I hated it while he changed around October / November and was so happy while I noticed the other day which was fixed and working as it used again. I hope that if they will do more "solutions" that leave the party alone.

I agree with this idea. Zynga as a company not at all seems to have much of an idea of what their departments or teams are doing at any given time, which is why there are so many problems with their products and also why so many problems keep recurring. Not only are very poor communications with players, but as well internal communication is FUBAR.