Thread: Getting message :“FarmVille will be down for maintenance for an hour today”

Getting message :“FarmVille will be down for maintenance for an hour today”

Well I am playing the farm Ville game from last few months and it is really enjoyable. Now the thing here is that I am getting an error message saying that FarmVille will be down for maintenance for an hour today I don’t know what this is and how I can solve the same. And this error is shown from last couple of years I mean the time has finishes yes the error message is give. Now I am unable to play the game and what kind of maintenance do you think they will be doing? Fixing bugs, Clearing out of neighbor lists, or something else. I'm hoping it's bug and cab be fixed.

Re: Getting message :“FarmVille will be down for maintenance for an hour today”

The problem is nothing but the error message that is being displayed on your screen. And this error is given to you because the Farmville is under maintenance I mean there are some bugs and they are being solved or under observation. And these errors are solved with in no time and I guess after a specific period of time. Well doesn’t worry the error will definitely will be solved and you will be able to play the game.

I was also facing the similar kind of error few days back and in fact I think it is a common error message which I given by the game server itself to the online users. Well Facebook is giving this one from long time and I guess it will be solved quickly. Now what you have to do in this case is that just try and wait for the time period to be over and then you can easily able to solve the issue. In fact if you will try anything fancy then nothing going to happen because the server itself has denied the access over the game play.

In more than a year, through all the various errors, most mistakes are made and even mistakes that the people who closed the door of the Farmville, accidents of various kinds, the great pumpkin chaos and countless errors, I have never known to take the game online, for any reason, even when people have yelled at the forums, "please take it offline, so you can correct the mistakes. I hope that this errors will be solved and then you will able to play the songs.