Thread: All In One beta Store Tab in FarmVille

All In One beta Store Tab in FarmVille

Whats up with this , I m on level 20 and my friend is on level 21 she has an All-in-one(beta) shopping icon in her world tab and it makes shopping a lot easier. But for some reason I don't have it and i cant figure out why, is it some kinda of bug or what and its not because she has more neighbors than me either i don't know what it is. If you could let me know it'd be much appreciated.

Re: All In One beta Store Tab in FarmVille

As far as i know in PetVille It's a new method for shopping in the store, but without leaving your house. It is slowly being rolled out to everyone, so not everyone has it yet, but it is an intended feature of the game. It has nothing to do with level or number of neighbors or anything. It's the luck of the draw, but eventually we'll all have it. So i think that i have helped you.

Petville pet is a game like the Pet Society , Petville would be like competition even though many do not like to have some familiarity and we can not judge a title yet to be fairly new, although again it does not mean that there are tricks to PetVille, then one that lets you earn 2,000 coins. All in One Beta store tab in FarmVille has been introduced to attract more and more visitors and hence i think that we should appreciate the Developers for the same.

The PetVille is one of those games that every activity you get more addicted. With a somewhat repetitive song, but with much to be done in the world of bugs, the game is the virtual option to FarmiVille , The game developers this time tried to introduce certain new stuffs and hence i think that All In One beta Store Tab is being introduced in FarmVille.

I guess I am the only one that hates it! I just tried it and it is takes forever to scan through the items. They are not grouped very well and they look very ugly and unappealing against the white background. I much rather do it the old way! It really doesn't take that much longer and I like the way the items are showcased in room set ups way better. I am sticking to the old school!

I like that we don't have to move our pets through a store. The only thing I don't see is a tab for cars/vehicles. Also agree that the categories need to be manageable. Scrolling through different objects to find one thing is tedious. Maybe a "search" feature that could pull up things like beds, chairs, tables, etc. Do like that they've added some backgrounds when trying on clothing or looking at items so you have an idea of how they may look in a themed room. Saw that looking at some of the door room items.

The stores are much more aesthetically appealing to me, but I get the point that the all in one is more about “convenience“. I guess I like it for limited time items because they‘re grouped together so you won‘t accidentally miss something when going through the store. I do think it‘s cute to have limited/holiday displays in the store too though. Not sure if it‘s actually an error or if it was just made this way, but the scrollbar in the all in one store doesn‘t let me click inside the bar to quickly move it like all other scrollbars, I have to drag it down. Just a personal preference, to me it just takes longer not being able to click and see the next set of items.

I think I prefer the stores over the all-in-one. The all-in-one needs more categories to make shopping easier yes, BUT.. I don't like the display. I like to see the items I purchase next to other items, so that I can get a point of reference for size and color scheme. We get to see a preview in an empty room. There's no way to really tell how BIG or small an item truly is.