Thread: Test Drive Unlimited 2 Wheel or controller

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Wheel or controller

I am having one query regarding the Test Drive Unlimited 2. I need to know which is having the best gaming experience Wheel or controller. I am planning to buy one of them i.e. Logitech Driving Force GT & a Wireless 360 but not sure which will give me performance. So if any one have tried one of the same then do let me know about it. Thanks in advance.

Re: Test Drive Unlimited 2 Wheel or controller

I will go with the Wheel as i am playing with the same and this is giving the best performance with the Test Drive unlimited 2. The Driving Force GT is the heart of the flying range from Logitech. It offers as the real cars racing steering wheel that rotates 900 °, a sequential gearbox and a pedal brake and accelerator. This model naturally includes a force feedback for realistic driving sensations. Both say that many editors were keen to take in hand especially with a 50-inch plasma to the editor.

I am not aware of the Logitech Driving Force GT which you are talking about but i am right now playing with the Wireless 360 controller and let me tell you that this is working all fine and not having any issue with the same. All in all, the Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Controller is a very good game pad with a few weaknesses in older games. Compared to the wired version will cost 40 euros expensive wireless pad only a modest surcharge of 10 €. You will get the nice gaming experience with the same.

The Driving Force GT is rubber-covered steering wheel with a diameter of 28 centimeters. It is easy to hold and is not in sweaty situations slippery. The force feedback motors are quite strong and make the race seem more realistic than in the control of the game on the normal Sixaxis controller, the rumble features are alien. Every bump, touch or other band collision is directly felt and you have to - boost already fairly strong against the simulated centrifugal forces - depending on the situation. Caution: For younger children, the rash sometimes quite violently. You should adjust the settings, be sure the force feedback level down. Operated, the Driving Force GT has a separate power connection to the console is the hardware connected via USB.