Thread: Test Drive Unlimited 2 starting in windowed mode

Test Drive Unlimited 2 starting in windowed mode

I am having one issue which is related to the Test Drive Unlimited 2. I have successfully installed the game into the system of mine which is satisfying all the gaming requirement but while i am launching the game, It is starting in Windows Mode and i am unable to understand the reason for same. So if you are having the solution for same then do let me know about it. Thanks in advance.

Re: Test Drive Unlimited 2 starting in windowed mode

As per your issue i will advise you to press Alt+Enter and this will display the game in Full screen that you are looking for. You can again get the screen in windowed mode by pressing the same key. So if you can then go through the same and see whether this is working with the issue you are going through or not.

First of all thanks for the response which you have given me regarding the issue of mine which is related to test Drive unlimited 2 game and i have gone through your suggestion and this worked for me. I am so silly that could not recognized this easily. Anyways i am now running in full window but having one more query that i am getting server unavailable error while playing the same game on the Steam Server. So if you can the do let me know about it.

If you are getting the server unavailable issue with the same then you should check whether the server is online for the moment or not. Also check for the Firewall setting of your system which might be blocking the connection to the server due to security issues. So disable the Firewall and see whether this is working with the Server issue which you are going through or not.

It seems that the racing game from Atari has not started just fine. There is already a problem in the PlayStation 3 version and a message about "Server Offline" appears in the game. The problem is known to the software house and is so much that they themselves have issued a Tweet (and you can easily see even in the midst of these words) where he talks about it and where to seek more feedback about it.And the good they have done beta testing for months and months! perhaps with an open beta this problem would never have been there that blow to those who have already bought the game