Thread: No Debris and Rocks in FarmVille

No Debris and Rocks in FarmVille

I am not able to find any rock or debris in FarmVille as my other neighbors do find sometimes , what is the way to get Debris and Rocks in FarmVille , I am playing FarmVille since last two months it is not even like that i am a newbie or i have just started playing the FarmVille i am on the same level as of my firends. Anyone any ideas.

Re: No Debris and Rocks in FarmVille

I can tell you that I too was blocked and I have not got an answer! But it was a bug in the game and Zynga announced it would put the Bears on the games and make them appear more frequently. its better to concentrate and complete some other tasks since When complete the task we receive the reward of 200 experience points 5 points of energy. They can also share a cow with your friends.

I hope we will all have time to finish the first part of The Hale and Hearty New Years Resolution missionqui involves removing 10 stones of his homestead! But for me even that part was difficult. Anyway it's past the bears and rock you their reappearance in a much more frequent. It has 3 days to complete this first part, make the second attempt to collect our 50 horsesheoes free

Zynga then recognizes that there are bugs and that's why nobody could get the rocks or in frontierville bears. They say that it was a real problem to complete the mission and win new years resolution of 50 horseshoes offered or Mission 12 Days of Christmas. If you have been affected by this problem then what i can suggest you for the moment is just wait for few days and the problem will be resolved.