Thread: Clock in sims 3 game stops but keep moving in a planned birthday party

Clock in sims 3 game stops but keep moving in a planned birthday party

I have only the base game installed. I have the luxury, but I have not installed ambitions but since I'm taking the game clock stops problems. So I cannot see how time moves forward. The Sims is moving, but the clock does not move. I know time goes on, because although the first time I tried to change the speed to see if that helps. He did, but after saving and restarting the game a lot of time had progressed despite not seen he and Sims not act as if the passage of time. It seems to happen when I try to plan a birthday party for children. If I can save and quiet and then restart the game seems to start working but sometimes the time has advanced so much that the day is almost over and the party did not happen. Is there a known bug when time it stops? I have a house but I downloaded custom content on it and it was made for the base game. Also I think the first time I had this problem I had the house that I downloaded. I was using a family in a house I was in Sunset Valley. I have the game for Christmas and have only been playing for a week.

Re: Clock in sims 3 game stops but keep moving in a planned birthday party

I have the same problem. The clock stops, but life goes on. Only on the planet does however. If time stops send my sims on vacation time. Time in all the worlds destiny, progressing normally. I think I know what happened (I downloaded a mod for a month, which allowed clubs to stay open 23 hours), and I tried to correct by deleting the mod, but nothing works. Is there any way to download and install any file tuning time?

I have been playing this game from many months but never got this kind of problem or an error so try an Exchange items ARE CC especially houses and households are prone to having non EA things in them. And try and check your computer configuration which is required for this game sims 3 and check your OS, BIOS and GPU drivers especially are up dated or not.

I understand that a house is CC, but I'm pretty sure I had the problem before installing it. I uninstall it and see if I have problems still to be on the safe side. I have not used anyway. Also I have a new computer at my house that I have to play on, so I know I can play the Sims3. When I was buying one I made sure it was much stronger than what The Sims 3 is needed in addition to being used for photography and it is necessary to have a very good graphics card and so on. After creation all the drivers and so on were also reviewed to make sure everything was updated. I did not even buy the game for my old computer because I knew he would not play well in it. Hopefully not happen every time I try to have a party. I do not suppose there are others with this problem. If anyone else sees this can you tell me if I have elements of the exchange here on the site sim33 is all safe? I'm not good to do a lot and I like to download a single plant for use in my game. Thank you for helping.