Thread: Deleting Thanksgiving table after completion

Deleting Thanksgiving table after completion

I have successfully accomplished the ThanksGiving treat to some of my neighbors and friends but now i would like to know whether it is possible to get the ThanksGiving Table deleted. Please tell me whether it is possible to get the problem resolved. What other option do i have , I am very much new to the FrontierVille Game and hence i am not very much aware even i have arranged the Thanksgiving ceremony for the first time.

Re: Deleting Thanksgiving table after completion

The construction of the feast of Thanksgiving is needed to complete the second mission of Thanksgiving, remember that there are no other missions to finish And let in by the talk and let everyone at work. Many have already with different materials, others are using the precious help of their neighbors FrontierVille. This new building is to be bought in the market of FrontierVille and you have to ask for help to force your friends to send you all the materials needed to complete the table. After completing you can obviously delete the table.

Here is the solution, at least for those who have given me and it worked. Open the game in a tab-open another card with the facebook home PRIVACY SETTINGS select-click-click applications and websites and will open this FrontierVille permission to publish then send out invitations to your friends and after the thanksgiving treat you can definitely delete the Table. Hope the problem is resolved.

I know not, but I tell you, they can click all over not just that particular friend. if you can take to publish a link and copy it into your dashboard so that they can click on most people and it's done. When I try to send the call to the serving spoon block my game I need to do. Its better to get it exchanged it in replace of something the exchange you can have from the two collections Manure Collection Postcard Collection.

To end the Mission Thanksgiving you will, however, build your Thanksgiving feast, a new decoration / building and building to be completed only with the help of your neighbors FrontierVille precious. After you finish the thanksgiving you can delete the table but its not a good idea since you can use some of those materials in some other thanksgiving treat.