Thread: FrontierVille: requirements of Storage space I and Storage space II

FrontierVille: requirements of Storage space I and Storage space II

I need some information about storage space I and storage space to missions in Frontierville. I recently complete another two mission in this game and now I am planning to continue this game by completing these two missions. It is my bad habit to collect all information about particular before taking any action. That’s I need to know about the requirements of these two missions. If possible also tell extra information about them which will be helpful for me while playing this game. I am waiting for your reply. If you have any information about upcoming missions in this game, please let me come to know that also. I would like to say thanks in advance for all your replies.

Re: FrontierVille: requirements of Storage space I and Storage space II

I know the developers of this game already announced that they are going to launch three searies of this type of missions. The first is now slowly slowly rolled out from social networking market. The main aim behind completing this mission is it allows us to extend the storage area in other words say it is helpful to increase your storage capacity. There are number of missions available inside FrontierVille. Among them I will give maximum ratings for storage space missions. Currently I don’t have list of requirements of this mission I will get back to you as soon as I get it.

Hi! Buddy. I am sure you are really going to love this mission. I am telling this because I already played this one inside FrontierVille. To complete this mission you have to chop your neighbor’s tree minimum fifty times. Along with that you have to crafts 20 planks. You can craft planks inside covered wagon. Along with that you also need login permit. In order to get log in permit simply click on ask your friends button present inside the game window.

I have information about storage space ii for you. This is interesting mission compared to storage space I. In order to complete this mission there is need to take more efforts compared to its earliest version. In order to complete the mission you have to craft 6 sawhorses, fifteen nails and fifteen cardboard boxes. After purchasing this mission from market you will get days to complete that mission. You can employ the same strategy as strategy you employed for first version of this mission for gathering collection items as fast as possible. after completing this mission you will be rewarded with five more extra storage spaces and most valuable 300 experience coins along with experience points they also offers you 500 coins.

You can easily fulfill complete the requirements of storage space two. You can easily get nails and cardboards by asking your friends. Your maximum time in this mission will be wasted on crafting sawhorses. There are new timed missions also available in market. I will suggest you to complete these missions as quickly as possible. There are more exciting missions are waiting for you. For know more about these different different types of mission simply search on google for new missions available in this game they will provide you appropriate list of latest missions launched for this game.