Thread: Farmville: Not able to collect rewards from the feed

Farmville: Not able to collect rewards from the feed

Good Morning all my friends, its been quite a while since I have got something awful with this game that I have been playing for over a year a now when I got this error message last night when I was playing Farmville on facebook, the problem is that whenever I accomplish a level I am not able to collect any rewards that are coming from the feeds. I am always prompted with the message saying that “You can collect it directly through the giftbox to be added to the collections. So when I click on the OK button , it takes me to the farm but the gifts are not placed in the box. Due to this I am not able to generate any thing from the levels that I try to complete, if this is going to continue then there is certainly of no use playing the game. So can any one help in suggesting me what is the problem and what can be done to overcome it.

Re: Farmville: Not able to collect rewards from the feed

I would want to know from you that when exactly did to start getting this weird messages on the Farmville game, that is after which level have you got this kind of error messages on the Farmville. Also, I would want to know that are you facing this problem only with the gift box, or is it that are you facing the same problem with all the items that you click on the game, that is are you getting the same error message when you click on the collectible, building materials or even eggs etc. If this is the case the I fell that there is some changes in the rule of the game, I haven’t played this game for some time now , but I do remember the last time when I was playing the game every thing was Ok and I was easily getting the gifts easily in my gift box.

Hey guys have you checked inside the inventory of your Farmville game, it can be that the gifts that you have won from all the mission that you are accomplishing might be going inside the inventory directly. Although I don’t think that the gifts should be inside the inventory but its better to give a try and see if the gifts are there are not. If you can find all the gifts there then it is certainly good for you and can enjoy the benefits of the rewards that you have won. Also, if you are not able to get the gifts from over there as well then the only thing that you will have to do is to wait for some time as due to some glitch in the game the gifts are not been delivered through the feeds and can come after some time.

Guys thanks for all the quick reply that you have given to me, but as far as I know I have gone through each and every collections and in the inventory as well but certainly there was not a single place from where I could get any of the gifts that I had won. I been waiting for such a long time hoping that the gift would automatically be available in the gift box as it was not available for me in the feeds. I would want to know that is this problem faced by everyone or is it only me. If there are many peoples who are facing the similar kind of situation then I think that its time that we should send some kind of report discussing the faults in the game that should certainly be corrected. If it is only faced by me then some one please help me to get rid of this problem.

Hey it has come to my notice that most of the users have started facing similar problem when completing the Cupid Castle task. I have been also faced by similar kind of situation as I am not able to generate the gifts that I have won after completing the Cupid Castle task. SO don’t worry friend you are not alone as each and every one of us is facing similar kind of problem with the Farmville. I have already logged a complaint to the Zynga authorities about the problem that we all are facing wit this game and I have been responded by them saying that the problem will surely get solved as early as possible.