Thread: Sims 3 : Post Here if you have invisible, frozen or lagging sims

Sims 3 : Post Here if you have invisible, frozen or lagging sims

Since I experienced this problem after installing LN and reading all these other messages that have the same problems, I have curiosity how many of us are not out there and how common this problem. Please reply if it's this and a list of what expansion packs you have. Maybe if EA checked this forum and see how many of us there, maybe move to solve the problem. It really is necessary to solve this problem. It would be nice to play this game again since I spent so much money and time on it.I have Ambitions, High End Loft, & Late Night.

Re: Sims 3 : Post Here if you have invisible, frozen or lagging sims

I have no add-ons as well, but my game suddenly stopped working properly yesterday. I do not know what game updates you have in your case, I updated the drivers and reinstall River view and still does not work. If you change the desktop and back again temporarily work leads me to believe that is the code that is not maintained or the CPU is unable to catch the action. I've rebooted, stopped for the night, dancing around him, threatened, and other things to make it work, but no luck.

I am playing this game Sims 3 from just 4 months and many of my friends also play this game but they are playing from almost minimum a year. Certainly we have in all cities and always start after I'm well into a game and eventually become a new game unplayable. Start good for a while I have exactly the same as add-ons do. I have also invested heavily in the Sims games for answers no support from EA.

This just happened to me. I returned to work and was working toward mastery of guitar and guitar suddenly disappeared and my sim frozen. I tried to make him go to bed, but she did not move at all. The clock is ticking, but I am unable to move. My fatigue is quite high, so there is a possibility that he might die if I keep playing the game. I have ambitions, fast track, and high-end loft late night. Coincidentally no problems with the game itself and nor the update too. It was something to do with the installation of accessories in the wrong order. I recently made a fresh install of everything.

While I use the most mod clock and the Ministry of Defense master controller, I'm good. But without these mods my game will be just awful. I also went to France yesterday with my sim, and the joint venture would give him only three day's adventures. Now I know I do not remember doing this before LN was installed on my PC. I have all Ep's and packs. I things I also think it would help if all of you after the specifications of your PC to show EA that the most probable is that the game and the PC is having problems.