Thread: Sims 3 lags while playing

Sims 3 lags while playing

I am having one problem while playing the Sims 3 on my Xbox 360 console. The games keeps on lagging while i am in game. I have checked for everything but issue does not resolved and i am still facing the terrific lag in the same. I am making this post so if any one is having the same problem and having the solution for same then do let me know. Thank you.

Re: Sims 3 lags while playing

Are satisfying the minimum gaming requirement for your Sims 3? If you are not then first check the system compatibility with the game and then work with the issue. Also if you are facing the lag problem then it is better to kill all program which is using graphic and lower the graphic of the game. So if you can then try all the suggestion and see whether this is working with the issue of yours or not. Also let me know so that i can find more solution for your issue.

I had a problem like that. So open the window to enter the codes (To enter codes in the game, open the command console by simultaneously pressing Ctrl-Shift-C. Then type: Full Sim> resetSim name>. For example: Goth resetSim Antoine. The sims will then disappear and then reappear (it may take some time to reappear in the game). You made to your two sims blocked. Use it in the rare case where a Sim finds himself "stuck" in an interaction or somewhere in town, or that something is stuck on it, use this cheat. The Sim can then take some time to appear because it is completely rebuilt.

Try to reinstall the game. Sometimes it helps, yes. You but first of all from memory and start the game after it was re-installed once without your old scores, CC or mod. It seems that some of the file of your system is got corrupted and that is why you are getting the issue with the same. So it is better to reinstall the game and see whether this is working for you or not. I hope this will resolve the issue.