Thread: Cityville: 6th franchise is too expensive

Cityville: 6th franchise is too expensive

After having developed so many buildings as well as business in the Cityville game on the facebook and also after investing in making franchise for all my business I now have finally reached to a level in developing the 6th franchise for one of business, I have found that this franchise is really a way too expensive and that no one can hardly purchase this franchise. This franchise costs almost 2 Million coins and with only 16000 coins available in my kitty I don’t think so that I would be able to buy this franchise ever in my life. The previous franchise were very cheap as compared to the 6th one, so I would want the Zynga to take the necessary actions so as to either remove this franchise or either lower down the prices that are set for this franchise.

Re: Cityville: 6th franchise is too expensive

Have you neatly checked the price of the franchise that has been set for the 6th one, it has be some what less then what you have seen, please make your self clear first and then post the query. The 2 million coins for a franchise is really not the thing that any one would want to have with them. What is the use of wasting 2 million coins for just a franchise, I know that this will generate too much profit as well but then also 2 million is really too much. Instead of investing it in a franchise we can build two or three business or construct 2two or three buildings. So I think that if its sure that the price for the franchise is 2 million then there is no point buying it.

Hey what crap are you talking about I have already finished setting up the fifth franchise for my business and even thinking of bringing up the sixth one in quick succession, but if the news is true that the price coins set for this franchise is 2 millions then I think that there is seriously no point of having it. I really don’t have such a great amount of money available in my account and that is why I think that I wont be able to buy this sixth franchise at all. I would want to inform Zynga that to please lower down the coins that have been assigned to buy this franchise or just remove it so that we can directly go forward with the seventh franchise.

Hello friends after I read this shocking news about the prize money that has been set up to buy the sixth franchise, I have really become sad as I don’t think so that at any point of time in this game I will be able to buy the franchise. If they prices for franchise are not lowered or that even if the franchise is not deleted to make way for the seventh one then do we have to remain with five franchise only. I would want to know that isn’t there any kind of loan or credit system available in the game, so that we can take some coins as credit and can buy the franchise and after that we can repay the coins as we do in real life, like the coins will get automatically deducted every month. If this is in the game then it is really good but if it is not there then I think that it should be implemented as early as possible.

I don’t think so that this kind of facility is available in the game at this point of time, but if we all request Zynga about implementing the credit feature in the game then they will surely think of getting this fully active in the game so that we can even buy the sixth franchise with ease and that we don’t have to wait for such a long time so that our account has 2 million coins in it. Full marks to your idea and I will surely send this request to the Zynga community as early as possible.