Thread: FrontierVille: Cannot get Chocolate Bar after completing quest

FrontierVille: Cannot get Chocolate Bar after completing quest

I finished Paul's task and thought to obtain a chocolate bar to exercise in Frontierville but I did not obtain it. It did not demonstrate up in cityville or Frontierville. Look in every inventory. Mafia Wars as well as Treasure Isle gone straight. Now what do I accomplish. Need it to complete Gingerbread House in Frontierville. I finished the Paul task and didn't obtain the bar. The horseshoe has not come back as I mentioned above. Still completing Mafia wars but had no problem with TI. Please advise me some suggestion.

Re: FrontierVille: Cannot the Chocolate Bar after completing quest

What I'm considering this happens occasionally you will require to hang around for the second quest icon to come up. All this image does is asking you to go to Frontier and declare your reward. You can also require refreshing your game at the same. Alternately, you may require to throw away some of the icons on the side by performing quests (this predominantly applies if you are brand new as you will obtain lots of quests all at once).

I have the whole thing to finish the first stage of the Gingerbread House, along with the Chocolate Bar from CityVille. I gone to CityVille, with the link in FrontierVille, inserted the 3 decorations and the 2 asphalt pieces. I have been playing CityVille when it was introduced to Facebook. When I completed the mission, I gone back to FrontierVille, and did not come across the chocolate bar to complete my house. I gone back to CityVille through the link scheduled at the top of the FrontierVille game this time. The message said request if I required starting the FrontierVille mission. It said that I would need to finish the tutorial, add 3 streamers, along with 2 asphalt pieces. I added the decorations and asphalt and help me out easily.

Hope this helps somebody, I gone back into City Ville, my paul horseshoe was disappeared as well. I am a extremely low level. I perform the Rita job. After I perform that, my horseshoe popped back up for me to select it, to go back to Frontier Ville, to assemble for the gingerbread house. So my implication is to perhaps try to perform one of the jobs on the side, and make out if this works for you as well. I hope it completes because I know how annoying it can be, and then not to obtain a straight answer when you post for help. Have a good day.

Re: FrontierVille: Cannot get Chocolate Bar after completing quest

I think that you will necessitate providing everyone a heads up that to get hold of the 2nd horseshoe for completing the paul quest so that you can the chocolate bar as a reward for completing the quest. I had to complete an extra set of goals to make them go away so that it will gain me more chocolate bar. Why doesn't Cityville have that list like Frontierville so you can observe your entire goal. I knew there was a reason I had no craving to play this game.