Thread: Cityville: Is it possible to hire neighbors as police staff

Cityville: Is it possible to hire neighbors as police staff

Guys I would want to get some facts about this Cityville game, I would like to know that is there any way through which we can hire our neighbors as a police staff so that they can help me in securing my city or even as can we hire some neighbor so as that they provide a helping hand for us in constructing the building. I would want to know that is this thing possible and if it surely is then can some one please provide the exact details about the cost that would take to make them work for me. Please provide with the relevant information as early as possible.

Re: Cityville: Is it possible to hire neighbors as police staff

Yes sure why not you can hire whom ever you want to provide you with the helping hand in the game. I have used the services of all my neighbors at one point or the other and that they have responded to me in all the times whenever I need help. You can easily do it by sending invitations to them about in which task you need help and when and where you would want them to start the service and if they are surely your good neighbors they will certainly come to you in providing the help that you have requested.

Why don’t you use the service of Samantha who is one of the players made available in the game and we can use her service whenever we would want to have her. She is like a helping guide to all of us, guiding us to make all the toughest decision in the game that we play. Samantha is accountable for providing a variety of goals that help users progress throughout the game. She even owns her own city called as the Sam City and that you can even visit to her city to get an idea about what does it really takes to build a good city and to get at the top of all the neighbors that are playing with us.

Hello friends thanks for all the information that you have provided to me, its really very glad to know that we can also make our friends help us in completing some or the other task that we want to . I although didn’t required any of them till now as I was able to get all the mission accomplished alone and now that I would like to get services from some of my neighbors, I would want to know that what are the prices set to get service from my neighbors. I would want to know the exact City Cash that I will have to spend in making the neighbors help me to act as a police staff to ensure security of my city as well some of them to complete a building. It would be better that some one even provides the cost of making Samantha to help us as well.

Hey fiends I think that you were still in the early stages of the game and that is why you never required services of any of your friends. But when you progress through the game completing various stages then you will surely require the services of all the neighbors. If you want your neighbor to help you in any of the task like providing security or constructing building then you can take them for free that is zero coins for taking help from your neighbors, but if you want to take help from Samantha then you will have to spend almost 3000 City Cash depending upon the nature of help.