Thread: FarmVille : Poinsettias - the most difficult LE Mastery?

FarmVille : Poinsettias - the most difficult LE Mastery?

I've done all the LR master, including Super pumpkins, and I think Poinsettia is the most difficult. It is of 3,000 plots of 23 hours, if I am not wrong? That's a lot of time for the farm is occupied by a crop. white pumpkins were the same amount, but available bushels and a crop of eight hours. I guess is that Zynga may be seeking to have bushels (the precedent had already been set), but that somehow got messed up, like mint bushels fell into disrepair. You think it's more the domain of consumer LE time and think Zynga did it on purpose?

re: FarmVille : Poinsettias - the most difficult LE Mastery?

I have being playing this Zynga game FarmVille from so many month you can say a year almost I have being harvesting many crops but this one( Poinsettia) is good I think .No, not supposed to have bushels. The only reason that white pumpkins broke protocol and had bushels due to the processing recipes that use them.The poinsettias are available for 60 days, so they have given plenty of time to complete mastery on Poinsettia. Crops Mastered: Grapes, Corn, Peas, Watermelon, Yellow Melon, Sunflowers, Pinneaples, Rice, Wheat, Soybeans, Red Wheat, Potatoes, Peanuts, Raspberries, Pattypan Squash, Carrots, Cotton, Pinto Beans, Pink Roses, Strawberries, Lupine, Dog Rose, Forget Me Nots, Arthichokes, Candy Corn, Rye, Coffee, Blueberries, Pumpkins, Blackberries, Spinach, Tomatillos and Cupcakes!

Most difficult ? You must be kidding. It is not really that bad at all. Just a measly 300 plots (I like to decorate) and just going to take 10 days to master poinsettias. It is not really that bad at all. And you get 2 months to do so. I am now on Level 100 - 80 Masteries including Super Pumpkins, Goji Berries, Candy Corn, Tomatillos, Cupcakes, Sweet Beets, Hollyhocks, Organic Blueberries, Black Roses, White Pumpkins, Candy Canes and Poinsettias
    Breeding Horses: Morgan, Haflinger, Buckskin, Black Forest, Breton, Asian Wild and Saddle
    Breeding Cows: Kelly Green, Neapolitian, Longhorn and Disco
    Chicken Coop: 60 Rainbow Chickens & 5 Candy Cane
    Currently Working on: Fire and Ice Roses

Sorry, I disagree with you. I was able to dominate the wheat and rye and triticale in the same period of time is going to take me to make poinsettia. When I realized how much real time because it is a full day crop, I realized it was better to plant a couple of hundred a day from my farm to get it done. I hate to give up everything else you need to plant the poinsettia. The sign that said: No, Zynga had no intention of having bushels: you do not know this is only your answer, although that phrase as if it had been given the official word. My guess is that he intended to bushels, and that is why the number is so high because bushels which essentially halved. The number is much higher than other crops LE, and adding to the growing day period is much higher than any other domain LE. The only crop of others who have left during this time we have seen is bushels of mint - and is in poor condition. These reasons make me think bushels were intended, did not happen right, they were removed. Thank you for the longest time, but what I really appreciate that there have been several smaller mastyery, Zynga, or a shorter time ever.

I have played this game for atleast 7 months, It was difficult for me. I'll finish it today, the third day. I DO have a large farm species however. I like the 24 crops. A home from work, harvest and plant, and is ready to go when I get home! =) DO NOT care cultures short, since I work and have no time to go to tend them every 2 hours, 4 or 6, and is not going to wait all night! Good luck.
    Mastered 51/76 - Working on Cucumber
    Limited Editons 18/19
    Tomatillos, Goji Berries, Cupcakes, Organic Blueberries, Triticale, Hollyhocks, Pinto Beans, Lupine, Sweet Beets, Dog Rose, Candy Corn, Black Roses, White Pumpkins, Candy Cane, Poinsettia, Balloons, White Poinsettia, Fire & Ice Roses

Re: FarmVille : Poinsettias - the most difficult LE Mastery?

I'll be finishing the night poinsettias. And in many ways has been a pleasure. Now I have an agricultural domain, with 636 plots, so this has only been a day hike of 5 for me. So my feelings are probably going to be different from many other farmers with smaller farms. The fact that they 3exp per plot, and in my opinion are one of the best crops are looking FV has ever released makes me enjoy them. Also just out to run the plant 16 / 8 in bamboo dominates, Amarath, white pumpkins, Squash Carnival and purple + Asparigus much of the oats. Then I had the day of candy canes. So being able to 'relax' with once a day to plant some has been very good for a bit. I think 60 days, most farms could do it. That's 50 pitches a day. So it's not a huge stressor. I quite rate.