Thread: Facebook:Cityville shipping goals

Facebook:Cityville shipping goals

Hello everyone
    Few days before I start playing a social networking game cityville. Now I want to start a business in it. From manual available on facebook . I got brief idea about business. Inside that manual they mentioned that to support business you have to establish your shipping business parallel to other business. Frankly speaking I am unable to find meaning of this word inside cityville. Is there anyone, who is familiar with this term? If you know, please tell me exact role and working of shipping inside cityville and if possible please tell me about goals associated with shipping. I hope you will reply me as soon as possible. I am completely relying on you for answer of this question as my all friends are out of town for holiday. I would like to say thanks in advance to all repliers.

Re: Facebook:Cityville shipping goals

I am still on the preliminary level. So I don’t have much information related to shipping goals. I know about only one goal that you have to complete after creating pier. When you start supplying goods to your city the captain of your ship will give you the first goal you have to complete. As far I know about this goal to complete this goal you just have to unload at least two shinhai ships. After finishing this goal you will get reward of 200 coins. One thing that I want to tell you that to support your business inside your city you have to maintain your shipping nicely. As you proceed further in this game you will come to know about the importance of shipping inside cityville.

If you ask me about shipping, I only tell you that shipping goods is only primary source of supplying your business inside your city. Before starting shipping you have to construct pier. While building the pier always make a habit of making it near water level. After establishing the pier simply clicks on boat to complete assigned mission. For you I have information second goal of shipping that travelling to America. To complete this goal you have to four New York novelties, four rio routes and four san Francisco supplies. After completing this goal you will be benefited by one energy.

Inside shipping, in order to send number of ships to different different cities fist close the menu "pick a ship mission" present in-between each shipment. While concentrating on business always keep a watch on your shipping also. It not only helpful for your business but also help you to earn extra income or energy which will be helpful for you for next levels. I want to tell you about third goal of shipping “sail the far Atlantic”. To complete this goal you have to unload four rome relics, four paris parcels and four London liners. You will get 2 energy after completing this goal. As you proceed further the value of reward you get after completing goal also increases. Now I am trying to complete my fourth goal.

In order to supply goods to your city, simply click on boat icon at the center of your screen and select the desired city where you want to supply the goods. I know shipping is one of the important factors in this game which helps you to take your level up as fast as possible. I have information related to fourth goal that is “deliver the goods”. In order to complete this goal you just have to send approximately ten trains throughout city. This will provide you 2 energy points. to know more about goals use the best guide available on internet. They provide you the best guide without charging anything. This will also help you when you reach at higher level.