Thread: From Where I can get Barney Blaster

From Where I can get Barney Blaster

Barney Blaster was just like asteroids, but you turn at floating Barneys in its place of asteroids. Anyways, I have been appearing for that game online a short time now, and I can't discover it for download anyplace but one place that needs you to sign up for rather for $11, I know it is not a great deal, but I am not certain if the download on this site is even for the game, or if it is for Barney Carnage no matter what that is. And there is a guy on eBay selling shareware disc from years before which have the game on them. It is my sympathetic that the unique game was freeware, which was obtainable for download on the author's site. Would this game even effort on a latest Mac running OSX tiger? Am I completely wasting my time?

Re: From Where I can get Barney Blaster

I establish an old shareware disc which has the game, and a friend which might have the game on his old PowerBooks. My query is: How do I search out this game to sprint on my iMac? Am I right to presuppose that I require an emulator? For OS 9 or? (This is what my friend recommended) I have investigated and I can't appear to discover anything excluding game console emulators. I am type of fresh to this entire Mac thing (later than being on the dark side for way too extended), I have sprint emulators in the long-ago on pc's, and I am presumptuous that it will be the similar on a Mac.

What type of iMac do you comprise? If it is a G5 or previous, then only setup and sprint Classic (it would be on one of the installation discs). If it is an Intel iMac, you are unlucky except you wish to purchase an OS 9 CD from eBay or somewhat and attempt SheepShaver which is an emulator. This possibly or possibly not effort for that game since it's not 100 percent well-matched and has a few insects. Even though, even with Classic on a PPC Mac, it might not exertion since Classic isn't completely well-matched either.

The unique edition of this game was Asterax and yes there is as well Barney Blasters but it’s not Mac OS X there is just 8 to 9 operation system editions and I have them. There is one site from where you can find this game free, for this just search on google. Just roll down the catalog and you will discover it by the way the game Barney Blaster was improved because you could not perceive the asteroids the Asterax edition is to dark and you can't perceive the asteroids the benefit side is it is at a standstill the similar game it’s only that Barney Blaster is Barney in its place of asteroids have amusing. But sorry it does not exertion on Mac OS X just except you have classic with it or an emulator does not actually stuff have fun!

After seeing this much comment on this game topic I also really want to add something and hope you all like my comment. Getting Mac OS 9.2 Is extremely uncommon as well emulators not at all exertion except you know your system actually glowing just so you know those two games Asterax and Barney Blasters are just excellent if you have Mac OS 9 classic. So I just wish that you like this and maybe this will help you in your query.